FeralPony and Roku Discuss Preseason Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MinionOfCthulhu

11-12-2012

Poor Promote. In the game, out of the game, in the game, and now out again.

Solo Mid Nasus

11-12-2012

You say you got rid of indomitable and changed tough skin to prevent freezing lanes.

Do you realize that these changes make it very difficult to be aggressive now, especially top? You will take much more damage from minions now, making it really hard to get a favorable trade by being aggressive. You said that you want more aggressive play and less stagnant play. I do not see how this helps that.

Kari Arisu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCorndog View Post
Has summoner Flash ever been considered for removal?

I feel like I am constantly forced into taking it because 4/5 of the other team will usually have it and I need it to get away from their flash/chase after them. It also takes away somthing special from champions who should have a natural advantage like Ez and Ahri for going over terrain. Not to mention Jarvan IV would love his ult again

Maybe making it an (expensive) item could give people an option to still use it while providing a reasonable trade-off
Then everyone could build that item and also have 2 good summoners.
Flash is needed as a spell because this game has so many high-mobility champions. If Flash was removed, everyone with mobility would dominate.

GhostChip

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Good job riot, good job

Kari Arisu

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by davesmack View Post
Surge really wasn't that great. For it to truly outshine ignite/exhaust as an offensive choice the champ you were playing had to benefit from both the AP and the ASPD, which basically kept the list of champions it was useful for limited to Teemo and Teemo.
Akali. And anyone else with short cooldown bursts. You do not need to make use of Attack Speed to benefit from 12 seeconds of 85.8 AP [more if you have Deathcap].
And, rather than make it better, they just remove it and tell us to "do what everyone else does" and use Ignite, a single-target limited spell with a completely different usage, and much longer cooldown?

Surge allowed me to burst down multiple targets over 12 seconds. Ignite allows me to do some true damage to one person.
There is an obvious difference here, especially for AoE burst champs.

Keep Surge in, it's just sleeping now.

Raÿ

11-12-2012

@Roku
Why didn't you kill Sozin when you had the chance?

Squey

11-12-2012

Im wondering if Barrier will make champions like Garen and Darius Way less effective. You have enough time to see there ult coming and they cant stop it. Im sure barrier will have a longer cool down then an ult but still it will be irritating to them or anyone else that has a "finisher" ult. Barrier might completely changes top lane match ups.

Snes C

11-12-2012

What kind of "small changes" can we expect for Clairvoyance? Increased duration? Lower cooldown? Larger area revealed?

Altross

11-12-2012

Why remove surge!!!!!???
its usefull on hybrid ap speed
i begin to hate you with all those stupid change and no nerf darius

Sevenix

Adjudicator

11-12-2012

Cant wait to see this stuff