FeralPony and Roku Discuss Preseason Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iKickzZ4

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Will Zed be released with this patch as well ?

Ekohz

11-12-2012

i end up defending myself when people insist on bashing my ideals, which is why i get banned.

-------as you're doing now.

RIOT,
PLAYING BY A META ISNT A RULE. CHAMPION SELECTION ISNT A RULE. SPECIFIC ROLES ARENT A RULE. STOP ENFORCING RULES THAT AREN'T APPLIED

YMIG Exclusive

11-12-2012

I ignore my team asking me to leash, sit at the edge of the lane, go invis.... wait wait wait. pop surge and free kill... Teemo fed GG

Professor Maple

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-12-2012

Has anything been done to address the 4% AtkSpd ->Armor Pen problem. There are just some champions where you don't want the points in atk speed (Garen). The reverse is sometimes true where you want the AtkSpd and Magic Pen (AP Teemo). This isn't a huge concern but I found it a bit irksome sometimes.

Are there still going to only be 3 trees? Are each of these trees only going to be topped with one capstone skill?

Math question. How many possible mastery trees are there currently and how many will there be in Season 3? :P

AFOM

11-12-2012

When will we hear about the new mastery aimed at getting more gold for supports?

shadowblade8

11-12-2012

Now with these new spell will we being seeing any spells returning that may have been removed in the game

Varaxael

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoKorean View Post
GG barrier in top lane means nobody dies ever
Riiight. And Flash always lets you get away, and Heal will always save you from burst damage. And your sure-thing Mobafire build is the ONLY way to build your champion, no matter who is on the other team or how well they're doing...

JimMaru

11-12-2012

@Roku/FeralPony

Ohoho. Now I think I get it. So the idea here is to improve the Support rooster, I guess.
Barrier + Tower damage reduction mastery + much more cost efficient support itemzation + new heal spell
That means we can have more aggressive supports and tower-diving ones. We don't need to only have squish Heal + Poke supports like Sona since now supports may be able to build more tanky.
Not only that, we may see other champions build less-tanky now since supports won't be 1-hit dead anymore.
Was that the idea? Seems very nice.

YMIG Exclusive

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekohz View Post
i end up defending myself when people insist on bashing my ideals, which is why i get banned.

-------as you're doing now.

RIOT,
PLAYING BY A META ISNT A RULE. CHAMPION SELECTION ISNT A RULE. SPECIFIC ROLES ARENT A RULE. STOP ENFORCING RULES THAT AREN'T APPLIED
Ignore them, and do you boo boo. Ive played ad zil multiple times. 800 elo!!!! op gg

Aura Shadow

11-12-2012

People shouldn't mad about surge being removed. I mean they give a very clear explanation as to why they are removing it. They are removing it because the overall damage from Surge was less than Ignite, so it just made more sense to get Ignite. Also, Surge was one of those spells where someone could just bait you to use it and the enemy would take no damage if they got away. At least with ignite, if that happened, then they would still take a little damage.