FeralPony and Roku Discuss Preseason Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skrapt

11-12-2012

Will the utility tree include interesting mechanics like removing unit collision or will it generally be about resource management, vamps, exp and gold?

Wittytophat

11-12-2012

I think I'm the only person in the world who thought that Surge could be paired brilliantly with Global Utl's to help secure kills... The AP boost late game was equiv to a full item slot, something that I loved as Karth.

*Shrug* Maybe I'm a noob, but it seemed like a great idea and I'm sad to see it go.

LuckiestJungleNA

11-12-2012

Will Smite still get the gold addition in the masteries?

AlegriaTheSecond

11-12-2012

I LOVE THESE!
Thank you for sharing all this, every week, I really enjoy the season 3 spoilers Hypes me up so much. (might also be 4l of black tea though - STILL AWESOME.

DeathBringer7

11-12-2012

So let me get this straight, all summoner spells are getting nerfed? You talked about increasing the cool down on flash, ignite now talk about heal nerfs, what is useful now? And you are brining in a nerfed version of barrier?

WHAT SUMMONER SPELLS ARE ACTUALLY USEFUL NOW?

pls answer?

Therasius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiningLight View Post
Awesome ^_^ the only thing I'm worried about is barrier though because a lot of mages could take it against Brand, Malzahar and Annie for example :/
im also worried about LB once she burst you she has fairly long cooldowns, maybe you could make it so that ignite has the same effect on it that it has on heal and reduces the amount of shield you get by 50% to help counter?

Aura Shadow

11-12-2012

I wonder...Blitz passive+Barrier+shield from the new ap item=win?
Lol probably not since they are balancing them, but it would be funny to see a blitz with a triple shield...and annoying >_>

Ankokukai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Can you share actual information?
like our lovely Xypherious has been doing?

i find this thread absolutely not informative besides knowing that there wont be more Promote/Surge trolls

Zenode

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roku View Post
With a much shorter duration (currently 2 seconds, still subject to change), it is possible to counter a Barrier bait by forcing them to Barrier then waiting out the shield.

With internal testing, it has actually shown that offensive uses of Barrier mid lane have been more prominent - tower shots are pretty easy to predict and block.
With the mastery that reduces tower damage and now barrier, aren't you worried that after the initial say....4-5 levels that they are just going to be a mild hindrance rather than a "omgwtfbbq gotta stay away from these things"

Fuzzzz

11-12-2012

Will you be increasing the radius in which Summoner Heal can be used on allies? As a Support, if you are in range to use it, you are typically out of position.