FeralPony and Roku Discuss Preseason Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JYarbz

11-12-2012

Roku, will you ever stream again? I miss your stream. It was always my favorite to watch in season 1.

Oberic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

But... I love Promote T.T

Atleast we'll have an item that does it? I.. hope.. It doesn't... fail..

ImpuIse

Master Recruiter

11-12-2012

In addition to the Preseason Changes, what i want to see the most is Timers for creep waves and jungle. Of course the timer wont be visible if vision isnt provided but it'll add a nice effect creating a much more competitive gameplay.

A cat is fine

11-12-2012

"We're creating an item with a promote-like effect"

guys need to read before complaining about removing promote

ARIESDV8

11-12-2012

Heal getting nerfed.... BOO

Rannulf

11-12-2012

Can we take the talk of "wasted mastery points/useless masteries" coupled with the "improved utility tree" to mean the death of Good Hands? I think I speak for many when I say that I find the idea of "preparing to be dead" (meaning in most cases preparing to feed) pretty... dumb, for lack of a better word.

In the same vein, will Revive be getting the same treatment? Not only is it another way you're just preparing to be dead but it's also pretty useless as a summoner spell in other respects. The design of the summoner spell itself really just makes it a waste of space to be completely honest. The fact that it has an extremely long cool down in comparison makes it so that it's greatly less effective at it's intended use. Granted it gives you a 2 minute health buff, but is that really enough to justify a summoner spell that has a 9 minute cool down, when you could have chosen a different spell that can be usefully applied to many more situations, and more frequently than this one?

Neverchadnezzar

11-12-2012

The new items sound good for vlad.

Endovior

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
Revive is the Flash equivalent on Dominion. More or less everyone in high Elo runs it with the mastery.

Please tell us what you're doing to the spell and the mastery.
This. Something needs fixing when everyone takes a spell on one game mode, but it's mostly trollbait on another.

Protect me Tomoe

11-12-2012

What is the current state of the Hextech Chicken and why can't we have it????

HEXTECH CHICKEN WHeRE?

Runnykine

11-12-2012

I am so excited now, especially about the utility tree.

Also, how many sugar cubes does one need in order to ride the FeralPony or is it more of a height issue?