Teenage Job

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dobagoh

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mere Intricacy View Post
These are jobs to date:
- Working on parents farm.
- Donuts King.
- Mushroom Farm.
- Local Cafe.
- McDonalds.
- Private Tutoring.
- Tutoring and uni.
When I was your age, I had already completely two internships at large respected private corporations and was completing a research fellowship with a professor.

My Face Is OP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
When I was your age, I had already completely two internships at large respected private corporations and was completing a research fellowship with a professor.
You're Asian.

I'm starting to think I'm part Asian.

poe tay toes

11-12-2012

also consider working as a referee for youth sports. pretty decent as a weekend thing.

Exoctane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Teen jobs were
-***** at an animal hospital. Job sucked but I worked with a lot of hot women in uni, who had a game going to see how they could use me... best job of my life.
-Manual labour for a landscaping company... that sucked hardcore
-Retail at a discount clearance warehouse... job was fun

In my 20's the jobs got a lot better. Best piece of advice, no one's going to pay a teenager like a superstar regardless of how hard you work; they fully expect you to be a teenage ****tard. Take advantage of that and have some fun at work.

Exoctane

11-12-2012

Quote:
You did that in your teens?

Dobagoh

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exoctane View Post
You did that in your teens?
Yea.

NerfPaladins

11-12-2012

Retail..at a department store. My last and only retail job..lasted a "good" 3 months, before I found some part-time office gig. Its going to be difficult anything useful above a minimum wage paying job, without any network/contacts or have some experience beyond retail.

Exoctane

11-12-2012

Wow Dob,

Did you have any fun?

Mere Intricacy

11-12-2012

Quote:
So are recommending the OP that his "teenage job" should be to do a research fellowship with a professor...?

Dobagoh

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exoctane View Post
Wow Dob,

Did you have any fun?
Yea.