Future Elo Hell threads

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkLightPits

11-12-2012

I'm from the future and I tell you, this forum will be flooded with elo hell threads next week.

I will be leaving this for you to watch :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBWob...hannel&list=UL

Desperate Orphan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

meh, if they were doing a hard reset on elo i could see why but 80% of the ranked community is already in elo hell so if they arent flooding it now (more then usual at least), then why would they do it next week.

Seth Lightheart

11-12-2012

Honestly? Elo is going to be chaotic, I know i'm not going to touch ranked for a few months.

And on a side note..... If your from the future why are you waiting your time here on the forums and not making millions in the stock market?

Desperate Orphan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Lightheart View Post
Honestly? Elo is going to be chaotic, I know i'm not going to touch ranked for a few months.
Why? they are doing the exact same thing for s3 that they did for s2. Soft reset. You just move slightly toward 1200 on a bell curve. Nothing too horrible.

Seth Lightheart

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilkitteh View Post
Why? they are doing the exact same thing for s3 that they did for s2. Soft reset. You just move slightly toward 1200 on a bell curve. Nothing too horrible.

Edit: Because your first few matches matter to much and the few few months will have such a large spread of player skill levels

Edit 2: Bur your right, it shouldn't be too scary. But I rather wait so things are a bit more balanced.