Statikk Discusses Preseason Jungle Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

G14ez

11-12-2012

what about master yi is how does it affects his jungle play?

Tokiopopski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Riven s3 jungle? Statikk pls.

BaII

11-12-2012

statik i think the new jungle will devaste him, since the old jungle he had to rune entirely against the jungle. How will he fair against the s3 jungle?

RagNoRock5x

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statikk View Post
Yes, I'm aware Malzahar can accomplish this on Live, but in the new jungle this type of tanking occurs much more naturally for him. We'll see how it plays out.
Don't make the jungle hurt my lings to much please

Also, do the voidlings get any impact from the bonus damage to mobs? I was wondering because Voidlings do have bonus AD scaling off your items so though they might also benefit from bonus damage to minions.

TheManStache

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Any word on annie or viegar?

Thunder Manatee

11-12-2012

Statikk,

I noticed you said you're monitoring counter-jungle tactics for abuse, but isn't the primary reason you are making the jungle more difficult, to make early ganks occur less often, also apply here? If a jungler wants to effectively counter jungle, they would have to A. Clear themselves and then counter, but because of their low health from the clear risk death, or B. Lose experience and gold to make the counter jungle definitely successful. This consideration, I think, is definitely going to make it hard for most champions to counter-jungle if they are not supremely skilled at it.

Prince Kassad

11-12-2012

Quote:
Yes, I'm aware Malzahar can accomplish this on Live, but in the new jungle this type of tanking occurs much more naturally for him. We'll see how it plays out.
Sounds cool. It blows my mind that one day Malz might be primarily a jungle mage. He is my favorite champ in the game but I still feel really cool about this. I guess I like new things.

Zerglinator

11-12-2012

Quote:
Well, I mean they will most likely be thrown out of their camp leash range and thus will still try to return to their camp.
Okay, last crazy plan. I swear. Maybe.

Lee Sin ults an enemy into Dragon. This will be Lee Sin using Dragon's Rage on an enemy to get the Dragon's Rage onto an enemy. Feasible plan?

redbulldawg

11-12-2012

YAY new stuff on the way!!!!

redbulldawg

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerglinator View Post
Okay, last crazy plan. I swear. Maybe.

Lee Sin ults an enemy into Dragon. This will be Lee Sin using Dragon's Rage on an enemy to get the Dragon's Rage onto an enemy. Feasible plan?
Why would you throw him into dragon with it though? I guess questionable but still cool idea.