Statikk Discusses Preseason Jungle Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fox P McCloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statikk View Post
Yes, jungle monsters do deal bonus damage to non-champions. Doesn't mean pets aren't useful for tanking. I feel optimal pet jungler players will switch tanking between them and their pets whenever possible so they can their maximize damage output.
Semi-related: do you think we'll ever see an RTS-like micro system in LoL for pets so we could feasibly use pets to tan, but witch out the pets before one dies to maximize DPS and/or tanking ability?

KevinDelMarr

11-12-2012

How long does it take for Monsters to reasses their closest targets? If it is instant, could two players "juggle" a large monster by alternating who's closest, by still being at range?

rathy Aro

11-12-2012

Still curious: Who has a better clear, Tiger Udyr or Phoenix Udyr? If we knew, it'd give us a better idea of how nerfed AOE jungling is.

ShoreXShot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Will these changes be coming in tonight's patch.

Statikk

Live Balance Designer

11-12-2012
43 of 48 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerglinator View Post
So I should say...if an unsuspecting enemy gets too close to Dragon...
They may be lit on fire, yep.

A WiId Jinx

11-12-2012

Is Alistar still a viable Jungler in this new jungle? Or should he stay as a support Champion?

Sean

11-12-2012

I assume jungle camps won't attack enemy minions in this new jungle, or could I lure a siege minion over to blue buff for hilarity's sake?

BooleanCube

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statikk View Post
They may be lit on fire, yep.
You should make it so that facing directly towards dragon/baron (~5-10 degrees error or so) and Taunting should trigger aggro. Range should go at least over the wall.

TheManStache

11-12-2012

So um... Annie and viegar are out of the jungle I see? Obviously not a competetive or even viable pick, but after hard lock randoming jungle and playing those two, I actually enjoy pulling it out to troll in normals.

Dem bears from nowhere. Or with viegar, you see a purple dude flash and then you're dead.

DTRawDog

11-12-2012

Hey Statikk! Since the jungle will no longer be so easy to farm for AoE junglers, will monsters take full (or at least a bit more) damage from hecarim's Q?