End of Season 2 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crow˝

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

GRRR wish you guys gave out a skin for just playing ranked like season one's kayle skin TT.. i just started to climb my way out of elo hell (430 elo in like 3.5 weeks ) but i cant reach gold just yet and i would like something to show for all the rankd ive played (over 600 games) TT .

Brianmc

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fernian View Post
The problem with Elise was not her damage, the problem is that she cannot remain in a team fight without dying instantly. No, she cannot just hang back and escape - she has no escape and her highest damage potential is melee, wherein she gets destroyed instantly.

Get HP = no dmg
Get dmg = no HP

No good.
Dude seriously, I have no problems with Elise the way she is. I go AD Bruiser and just own with her. I have a 80% win rate with her. I have surviviablity and can do decent about of damage in human form with my W and my steroid in spider form. Its just ridiculous. I only have a few people who whine about it, but once they see my start dominating and snowballing then they always stop and apologize.

Krt Westok

11-12-2012

Well I liked this and disliked that. Overall: 7/10. Looking forward to Season 3!

Analyticalplayer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DietPepperPhD View Post
No real warning. Was planning on doing some 3v3 tonight with friends for another shot at gold.
Oh well..

You've got time now, get her done son

dsnipe

11-12-2012

WHERE THE **** IS HEIMERDINGERS REWORK!?!??!!?!?
other than that you guys are doing a fantastic job keep it up

Analyticalplayer

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianmc View Post
Dude seriously, I have no problems with Elise the way she is. I go AD Bruiser and just own with her. I have a 80% win rate with her. I have surviviablity and can do decent about of damage in human form with my W and my steroid in spider form. Its just ridiculous. I only have a few people who whine about it, but once they see my start dominating and snowballing then they always stop and apologize.

Is it possible people are whining because she is currently the worst champion in the LoL game statistic wise? 35% W/L as a champion is pathetic.

Crow˝

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon1712 View Post
you say that Rabadon's Deathcap was removed from Crystal Scar, but you also removed it from Twisted Treeline didn't you?
it was not part of the new TT... so yeah it was removed from the old TT but this was quite a while ago... they just removed it from dominion now. they effectively replaced it with wooglets witchcap prettymuch for the faster gameplay

Slavik1

11-12-2012

Why making this a sticky? It reduces a visibility as we always have around 3 static stickies nobody looks at. Better would be making it announcement like when servers crashed, making visible in all categories.

Thakatak

11-12-2012

So when will the actual reset for elo and all that take place?

inperilfex

11-12-2012

nice bro