End of Season 2 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lakez

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Sodomy View Post
I agree that adding MS to the new Witchcap would not be wise. That's why I'm saying they just should have left it alone >_>. MS in a separate item? Okay. I can deal with that. MS on a niche item that is otherwise weak without a use for the active? Nothx. I'll take the old Witchcap back any day.

of course you would..b/c it was op. reason they didnt keep it

AdrunkANGEL

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kealline View Post
Ok so you guys make twisted treeline where 3 bruisers= win and now you take out thornmail......was there any logic in this in the slightest?
they are trying to make ad carries viable, so they removed the biggest counter to a fed ad carry. makes sense to me...

dfgp007

11-12-2012

finally nerfed katarina

Shampu

11-12-2012

A little "screw you" to all Renekton players tucked in there... I cry

xGrimmreaperx

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KURPULIS View Post
LMAO and you're just as bad as them, read all the Riot posts. He explains its going down server by server and the Summoner's Rift changes are still being tweaked. -.-
so how exactly is that an answer to when our servers our getting the patch ? if they already set up a schedule how come europe has its date and time but we dont?

Lukiner

11-12-2012

Blackfire Torch

• New Recipe: Kage's Lucky Pick + Haunting Guise
  • Total Gold Cost: 2950 (combine cost: 700)
  • +70 Ability Power
  • +250 Health
  • Unique Passive: +15% Cooldown Reduction
  • Unique Passive: +20 Magic Penetration
  • Unique Passive: Your spells burn for an additional 5% of the target champion's maximum Health in magic damage over 3 seconds. Each second burned consumes a charge. One charge is generated each second.
  • Now available on Twisted Treeline and Crystal Scar.
RIOT
OH COME ON!!!.....

finally something build from haunting guise and it's onlt avaible on TT and Dominion...

Gradeus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

The Return of Zhonya's Ring.

Aaand much needed balancing changes, take out an OP item or two, add viability to Haunting Guise, and I am one happy player.

Maxzor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

The formulae for pushing to 1200 your elo is considering top elo rating or actual elo rating?

NovaRyumaru

11-12-2012

Most of these changes are very good it would seem, but the removal of zhonya's is very disappointing, as there are no other Ap items with armor that i am aware of, not to mention there are a hand full of mages that need it or they get squished in about half a second.

Would love to see some minor tweaks to Lux, namely her mana usage mid-game is a bit limiting unless you're getting blue buffoften, which is a pain to do without someone lending a hand in comparison to other mages.

Feeder Simon

Recruiter

11-12-2012

you say that Rabadon's Deathcap was removed from Crystal Scar, but you also removed it from Twisted Treeline didn't you?