FeralPony and Roku Discuss Preseason Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WildThingMB

11-12-2012

But surge was the only thing made a 6 stack cho' gath even bigger.

CragBlade

11-12-2012

I run a 15/15 mastery page to get 4% CDR + .45% per level. It makes playing Wukong and Renekton much easier for me since I can just get Brutalizer and have about 20% CDR late game.

Will I be able to do a similar thing in the preseason?

DeusVult

11-12-2012

Ya for diversity. When you handed out more mastery pages, I was like "WHY?" nearly all of my pages were nigh on identical with 2-3 points differing between whole sections of champs

LulzSec

11-12-2012

I don't think you can really prevent metabuilds. There has always been the option for diversified builds but in the end there's going to a core build for every role just like there has been for all of season two.

You have introduced new items, but as far as synergies go I don't see any change.

Slarg232

11-12-2012

At the expense of sounding kind of like a dick, you guys wanted to increse diversity in S2, and people were still stuck into mostly the same masteries across the board. How is S3 going to be different?

Shadow Master

11-12-2012

Removing Surge? Really?

How exactly does Ignite fill in the "niche" that Surge fills?

Surge buffs AoE damage spells, allowing mages with AoE damage to increase their potency against groups.

Ignite is a one-target spell. It's totally useless for fighting groups of enemies.

Mighty Werewolf

11-12-2012

Is Zed going to be released in this update???

caidus

11-12-2012

No don't remove Surge i like having more options for summoner spells. Ignite does dmg, while Surge boosts your attack speed and ap. How do they fill the same niche?

Kronicler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

@Roku, do you still stream?

Ibuki Suika

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

RIP Surge. You were my favorite summoner.