My history professor plays league of legends...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kamu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

This is a legitimate "gg"

Moosemancer

11-12-2012

I'm just scared he'll suck and I have to tell him I can't play with him anymore and then I never pass a test ever again :/. I'm gonna give
Him vent info too lol this is gonna be legendary I hope her curses and rages it'd be hilarious

Rinto

11-12-2012

That's awesome. My friend's parents both play. Not necessarily good, but he has some interesting family dynamics XD

leetnanas

11-12-2012

Seriously you gotta be careful... If you rage, he could think negatively of you. If he rages, he'll maybe be embarassed. Could have negative consequences.

I definitely would, but I'd tread carefully.

Grandpappy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

This teacher floats in the 1300's and is higher than any of his scrub students.

<----

edit: And I only play with students when I no longer have to teach them.

RiotAmes

QA Analyst

11-12-2012
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Bought a fish last night. The girl who got him out of the tank told me, 'Good luck, have fun!'

I was halfway down the stairs before it clicked. Always fun to find people who play in unexpected places.

TrolImanship

11-12-2012

You should tell us his name so we can add him and spam him with horribly corny history jokes.

Why were the early days of history called the dark ages?
Because there were so many knights.

What kind of lighting did Noah use for the ark?
Floodlights and Ark lights

How was the Roman Empire cut in half?
With a pair of Caesars.

What's the difference between Joan of Arc and a canoe?
One is Maid of Orleans and the other is made of wood.

TiKD

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooseMancer View Post
I'm just scared he'll suck and I have to tell him I can't play with him anymore and then I never pass a test ever again :/. I'm gonna give
Him vent info too lol this is gonna be legendary I hope her curses and rages it'd be hilarious
I played some games with one of my teachers before, he was just a normal guy. Your relationship on/in game will be completely different than if you were in the classroom i'd imagine.

TiKD

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotAmes View Post
Bought a fish last night. The girl who got him out of the tank told me, 'Good luck, have fun!'

I was halfway down the stairs before it clicked. Always fun to find people who play in unexpected places.
Do you look like Jayce IRL or what? Maybe she just assumed you were gonna have fun making the food/eating it?

gregorymarco

11-12-2012

My history professor has an affinity for chips, weighs something like 250 and spends 90% of the class on eharmony.