A Twisted story of Fate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deadlychuck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Something that i'm not sure if riot has ever attempted to address, yet i know they are aware of, is how his PaC works with on hit effects. There seems to be no extra damage added to it from sheen or lich bane, and about 50% of the time if you have his E ready it will be consumed (but idk if this affects the actual damage of the PaC or the effectiveness of blue card)

IonDragonX

11-11-2012

I'd like to point out that TF's current passive does a LOT more than you are presenting. The other two lanes benefit well from it. The jungler ESPECIALLY benefits from it. Obviously because the small monsters gave less than half of the gold as the creep in the lane. TF would give the jungler an addition to their income that they did nothing extra to get. If you consider how long it takes to get the GP10 items quickly, the bonus gold from TF changes the profit margins when you need it the most: in the first 5 to 10 minutes.

As to reworking TF's spells, that's fine. Leave his Q and W the same. Remove the damage from his E and make it an activatable reveal with really long cooldown (like Hawkshot). Change this R to give him a buff after he teleports or have it refresh with a kill or assist.

Chessiere

11-11-2012

I see what you mean Ion that of course they benefit from the passive, however junglers in this time are mainly about ganking which diminishes the overall effect for a jungler, and often you might find yourself to die a lot because of how easy a target you are thus ending the benefit from your passive while you're dead. But regardless of that, compared to many other passive in the game that other AP mids possess it is underwhelmingly UP.
Thank you Shinmey I had a look at your thread in the past and found it interesting for the possible changes it could bring, which were needed to TF.
Regarding the E proc I noticed it too, and I think it is for one reason, the game calculates whether you can slay your opponent with W or not. If you can E does not proc, whereas if you can't slay the opponent/minion without E then it procs. It might be a wild guess but I observed it for a while and it seemed to behave like that, I might be wrong.

IS1b1ac1a18c7b4f6305ef8

11-12-2012

this thread deserves attention

Vuther

11-12-2012

The Destiny and Pick a Card suggestions eliminates the uniqueness of some of the most unique abilities in the game. **** no.

Chessiere

11-12-2012

I'm sorry but the fact that it's unique doesn't justify his state of being weak.
Heimer got a unique kit as well and is practically useless and never played. Does his uniqueness justify the fact that is weak and thus should be kept weak?
I don't think so...

Vuther

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chessiere View Post
I'm sorry but the fact that it's unique doesn't justify his state of being weak.
Heimer got a unique kit as well and is practically useless and never played. Does his uniqueness justify the fact that is weak and thus should be kept weak?
I don't think so...
Heimer's not very interesting because his uniqueness involves camping a spot. Twisted Fate does not have this issue. Twisted Fate's uniqueness is fun. There is no good reason to remove it in that case.

Chessiere

11-12-2012

Fun is relative and different people have different versions of what is fun and not.
That being said, it's not about being fun but about being effective and fun. Again, it makes no sense if the ability is also something vulnerable and also subject to further nerfs and the fact of being "unique" is not a good reason to keep it if it is a hindrance to the effectivity of the champion.
As I stated these COULD be solutions and I appreciate your thought on this despite me not agreeing. But looking at RIOT's history of nerfing these sort of ultimates (Shen, Panth, Noc have similar ultimates to TF but actually deal damage or provide a shield as well as said utility) a solution could very well be to turn it into a blink like Kassadin's or reintroduce the MS slowing effect.

ALLIIAN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Super reliant on cooldowns
Has no damaging ult (why he loses to most mids)
Overall (as a TF lover) I wish that E was more consistent. Its a LOT of damage early and late (it suffers in the midgame) However, you either charge it on minions or you are AA champs 4 times (SUPER dangerous and will get you killed unless they are like, a support)
However, similar to Cass, walking into a 1v1 ambush by TF mid-late game (once he gets his DCap and Lich Bane, both are core) is insane. Stun Card+Wild Cards+Lich Bane procs are just insanity.

ALLIIAN

11-12-2012

Hi