The Shyvana joining the League Party! (Crownguard estate, open RP)

12345612 ... 31
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Tyrant Swain

11-12-2012

Unexpectedly, Swain entered Demacia. The Grand General of Noxus casually walked through the streets. Casually, even though he was accompanied by two of his personal Guard.
The guards were not allowed to enter the manor, thus they stayed outside, apparently taunting Demacian guards to play card games with them.
The General, wearing the infamous Tyrant outfit.
He entered and just stood near the door, analyzing those who already came.

((****'s gonna go down.))

Xander Blade

11-12-2012

still in his little corner he watched as the odd assortment of summoners and champions trickle through. Knowing fully well the 'tension' between Noxus and Demacia, he was fully ready to bug out if (more like when) things got ugly

"here goes" he simply muttered to himself, Deciding to just sit by himself for the time being. trying to relax a little, he rested his head on his propped hand and decided to get a bit of shuteye while he waited.

he was tired after all...

Ebonmaw Dragon

11-12-2012

Gregorclaw went to the party wearing a gray suit. That party was a really important occasion, the city of Demacia was accepting the "true form" of Shyvana, and that would be a good step for the dragons. He looked at Elise for a moment, then he walked to see the paintings of dragons, he stopped to see a picture of Ebonmaw and drink tea, after a while he start walk around to hear some conversations.

Dear Luxanna

11-12-2012

Lux looked visibly nervous when Elise approached, and she quickly looked around for spiders. Finding none (they'd probably hate how clean even the dark corners of Lux's manor were), Lux relaxed a little. Just a little.

"She is." Lux said, also giving the decapitation picture a quick glance of admiration. "Even in her human form, she might even be stronger than... well speak of the devil~." She smiled at Poppy. "Glad you could make it, Poppy. I invited pretty much everyone I can think of, even Elise. I trust people will know to behave~." She gave Elise a sly smile, though there was no hiding the nervousness.

Then she saw Swain.

She gasped, taking two steps back, staring at him. She subconsciously went to raise her baton, but she didn't have it on her. But that was all the time it took for her to somewhat relax. He had been to Demacia before. Hopefully this would also go civilly.

Swain had not really entered the room yet, so Lux gave him his space. She nodded at him, and that was it, for now.

Iron Ambássador

11-12-2012

The yordle guards who had followed Poppy, still talking at the gate with the Demacian guardsmen, turn to look at the Noxian guards. They two had no love for Noxians, but the thought of a game spiked their curious nature and they waited to see what the Demacian guards would do.

Poppy glances at Swain, shaking her head at the formal outfit before turning back to Lux.

"I see. Elise at least from what I've seen isn't as crude in her jokes as that... Voidreaver who calls eating yordles a hobby. Quite despicable of a creature... anyhow. Where is Lady Shyvana? Has she arrived yet Luxanna?"

Ask Her Etwhal

11-12-2012

Melodies could be heard outside the house, recognizable by most people. There was then a knock on the door, and Sona came inside, smiling at everyone. A jewel on her neck was shining bright yellow, and her music was quick and skippy.

Hello Lux, it's good to see you... It's wonderful you are throwing a party for Shyvana. Sometimes her dragon half gets over her, and all she thinks about is battling... Thing would certainly be a treat for her... Sona then smiled at Poppy, not at all amused that she was in her usual armor and 'festive' mood. Sona's eyes then wanders to Elise. For a moment, Sona's eyes changed, filled with anger, though quickly Sona closed her eyes and breathed in and out. Then, she smiled gently at Elise.

Hello, Elise. It's good to see you again. I hope you and your spiderlings are fine...?

Dear Luxanna

11-12-2012

"I didn't send Kha'zix or Rengar invites." Lux said. "But the invite is open at the Institute, so we'll see. The bigger question is whether or not the guards will even let them into Demacia. Rengar maaaaybe, Kha'zix, I'd be surprised."

She smiled as Sona entered, throwing her arms wide, but not actually hugging her. Etwhal was in the way.

"Glad you could make it, Sona! Yeah, I'm hoping this makes her happy~." She said, with a smile. "She hasn't arrived yet, Poppy, but it should be soon~. She'll vaguely know what this is, though, so no need to yell surprise." She smiled sheepishly. "Pretty hard to keep a secret from just one person out of all of us, didn't bother trying."

Ask Shenn

11-12-2012

Shen had arrived through the door, though he wasn't wearing anything fancy. He was wearing his simple Kinkou attire that he always wore. He wasn't hear to congratulate her, or socialize. He was here mostly because he was invited, and he thought it'd be rude to simply decline. He was also here to make sure nothing broke out between the two rivaling city-state members... That is if they were even ALLOWED. He walked around the manor, his eyes slowly moving to the left and right, making sure nothing happened.

Dojel

11-12-2012

I'm surprised you didn't ask about my coat, Crownguard... Or complain about how heavy it was, almost everything I own is on the inside of my utility trenchcoat... Well, guests are ariving... wait a second... Are you supposed to deposit weapons womewhere, I forgot to hang my HELP on my coat and well... A gunman at a Demacian party...

Ask The Reaver

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"I didn't send Kha'zix or Rengar invites." Lux said. "But the invite is open at the Institute, so we'll see. The bigger question is whether or not the guards will even let them into Demacia. Rengar maaaaybe, Kha'zix, I'd be surprised."
What?

What's that?

You didn't send Kha'Zix an invite?

WELL TOO BAD!

Kha'Zix had snuck in through the upper floors of the manor. Yes there were some guards in the way... But Kha'Zix was very... Persuasive.... Yea... Let's go with that...

He was traveling through the less populated halls of the Manor, making sure to take advantage of the fact that there was a party, so a lot more people would be there. He would probably grab some stragglers around the Crownguard Manor. Some guards, some maids, some of the party members, a little bit of everything. He kept skulking the halls to see what he would find, making sure to stay cloaked, and unseen to people.

12345612 ... 31