End-of-Season Two Patch Update

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Solnaga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeRGaMoS View Post
Your name suits you.. It's not the fact we have to wait, this is Riot we're dealing with we're used to disappointment and waiting.. It's the fact they update us on how everything is going ONCE... 4 days ago.. this was an october patch here we are mid november.. We just want communication and we want riot to see we NEED the communication and as a gaming company to a community of dedicated and numerous players, we deserve updates, not to sit around and wait for Morello to reach gold.. think im kidding?
My name fits your attitude moreso it seems. My comment was unrelated to the lack of response; if anything I supported the disappointment in lack of communication regarding the season's ending (eg. will the season end tonight?).

And as to all the accusations of the wait being related to Morello's elo, he could easily 1) have another Riot employee do it for him, 2) participate in ranked 3v3s with 2k+ elo players, 3) he's a Riot employee, I'm pretty sure he could pull some strings, 4) play more than 2 ranked games a day.

P.S. I find it funny you use we 8 times and I only once.

Edit: Morello is already Gold+ in 3s and 5s, so please find another Riot scapegoat.

IceyWater

11-11-2012

all this downvotes on first page......

Kromb

11-11-2012

after reading the update info, i'm really excited to see the changes. i hope they change smite for junglers to make it a more universal spell, or at least more useful in late game play.

xXxShroomsxXx

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kromb View Post
after reading the update info, i'm really excited to see the changes. i hope they change smite for junglers to make it a more universal spell, or at least more useful in late game play.
You mean you want to beable to smite teemo just say it, its what we all are thinking

Teague Wan

11-11-2012

hurry up

Teague Wan

Graogg

JewJiitsu

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palthios View Post
Name one company thats more dedicated to their fans then Riot. One company. Go.

Since this annoucement we've received numerous info updates on items, jungle changes, the new champion, etc. Theyre at least giving us things to look forward to instead of keeping us in the dark. You want a date? Maybe they cant give us one. Ever think of that? This patch is a huge undertaking that requires a lot of work to make sure everything is running smooth and everything is as balanced as possible. Ive been playing this game for 2 years and Ive never seen a patch this massive. Its not something they can just push out the door.

If youre so constantly "disappointed" with Riot, go play something else. Maybe you can go check in with Blizzard fans that have been waiting over half a year for D3 PvP and Ladders. Or you could just sit and wait patiently for a massive update that youre about to get FOR FREE.

I'm not constantly disappointed with Riot. And you cannot compare WoW patches to league of legends patches nor their communities.. WoW has a community of 10 million subscribers, league of legends is no where near that big (even though the number of accounts is larger) they are all not active i.e. smurfs/forgotten accounts.. Point is we have a more intimate community between riot and its community. Granted, we have been getting item changes and jungle changes, but after the many posts asking for an update, even before Statikk released the jungle updates, They gave no insight as to how it was going when they updates us on jungle changes. Statikk very well could have said something about it, Yegg or Volibar could easilty very well say something, after all it is their jobs. I'm not crucifying riot, and you're twisting my words. We want an update.. This was an october patch, here mid november with 1 update 6 or 7 days ago (cant remember off the top of my head) It's just insulting to you, me and everyone who plays.. Why are the bad guys the players who would like an update? I swear, some of the comments that protect riot in "oh this is such a big patch, ect ect." are just ass kissers.. We have the right to updates, and i really dont think a "we're doing our best and we will keep you POSTED" is too much to ask from a company who recently told us how grateful they are for its community and fans, but yet updates are so blasphemous that we cant even try to ask for one? This is all about an update, not me wanting to change games, or burn Riot at the stake, i just want a little feedback. It's a shame asking for a little communication now a days is like asking for free money and a blow job..

xXxShroomsxXx

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeRGaMoS View Post
I'm not constantly disappointed with Riot. And you cannot compare WoW patches to league of legends patches nor their communities.. WoW has a community of 10 million subscribers, league of legends is no where near that big (even though the number of accounts is larger) they are all not active i.e. smurfs/forgotten accounts.. Point is we have a more intimate community between riot and its community. Granted, we have been getting item changes and jungle changes, but after the many posts asking for an update, even before Statikk released the jungle updates, They gave no insight as to how it was going when they updates us on jungle changes. Statikk very well could have said something about it, Yegg or Volibar could easilty very well say something, after all it is their jobs. I'm not crucifying riot, and you're twisting my words. We want an update.. This was an october patch, here mid november with 1 update 6 or 7 days ago (cant remember off the top of my head) It's just insulting to you, me and everyone who plays.. Why are the bad guys the players who would like an update? I swear, some of the comments that protect riot in "oh this is such a big patch, ect ect." are just ass kissers.. We have the right to updates, and i really dont think a "we're doing our best and we will keep you POSTED" is too much to ask from a company who recently told us how grateful they are for its community and fans, but yet updates are so blasphemous that we cant even try to ask for one? This is all about an update, not me wanting to change games, or burn Riot at the stake, i just want a little feedback. It's a shame asking for a little communication now a days is like asking for free money and a blow job..
Summoners,

We’re continuing to work hard on the end of season patch which includes your rewards for Season Two. We’re still ironing out a few kinks, and we aren’t going to deploy until we’re confident it’s ready and polished.

As a result, ranked queues will remain available until we’re ready to pull the trigger on the patch. Your end of season rewards will still be based on the highest rating you earned between September 12th and when maintenance begins for the upcoming patch. Thanks for your patience!

Read it properly it has everything your aksing for

WTF MORE DO YOU WANT GOD YOUR LIKE A CRYING BABY

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH EVERYTHING YOU JUST POSTED IT HAS MORE TO DO WITH YOU NOT BEING COMFORTABLE WITH DELAYED GRATIFICATION....YOU WANT IT NOW AND IF NOT NOW YOU WANT TO BE UPDATED ON EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS TILL YOU GET IT

THIS IS MORE ABOUT YOU AND NOT WHAT THEY ARE NOT DOING FOR THE "COMMUNITY"

Acin15

11-12-2012

Ive seen Statikk and Xypherous do their part for patch but I would like to know what the hell is Feral Pony and Roku doing because Statikk's post had been the most recent post for the last 4 days, Feral Pony and Roku need to pull their finger out and actually do their stuff so the patch can be realesed.