Season 3 Item List Spoiler/Guide

123456 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pobbes

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhailRaptor View Post
I just had a though.

What if the Tank version of Sheen and the Tank version of Spirit Stone.... are actually the same item?
I highly doubt it. Spirit stone is referenced as being built out of hunter's machete which only benefits junglers. However, a tank version of sheen would be desirable for a much greater number of champs who tend to spend time in top or bottom lane. This would really be a money sink (especially for support tanks like blitz who would use such an item) since they are spending money to get jungle benefits.

I would imagine that the upgrade paths for spirit stone to have more general usefulness as an upgrade to help a niche item transition to late game usefulness for any jungle tank. They wouldn't want it building into an item that fits into a different niche. In other words, they aren't gonna build a tanky-melee-ability-spam niche item out of the mana-hungry-jungler niche item. There are certainly champs that fit both, but you are also hurting champs that only fit niche and not the other.

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobbes View Post
I highly doubt it. Spirit stone is referenced as being built out of hunter's machete which only benefits junglers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Statikk View Post
Yes, there is a Spirit Stone upgrade that is aimed towards tanks.

IonDragonX

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhailRaptor View Post
What if the Tank version of Sheen and the Tank version of Spirit Stone.... are actually the same item?
That sounds like a really cool idea for Shyvana. We'll just have to see.

Sonic Nova

11-11-2012

So, a new upgrade for Sheen that is aimed for tanks, so... it will deal a percentage of the tank's HP in damage after a spell cast. I just have a few questions then, will this tank Sheen work off of pure HP or off of armor and MR too? And will it follow the same guidelines as the other upgrades to Sheen? I would rather not have a 4 Warmogs Shen abuse this item by insta-gibbing the enemy ADC, shoot... he'd even be able to almost insta-gib every other tank in the game (unless an enemy tank gets this item, in which case both teams' tanks just killed each other leaving the squishies to fight it out).

IonDragonX

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Nova View Post
So, a new upgrade for Sheen that is aimed for tanks, so... it will deal a percentage of the tank's HP in damage after a spell cast...
This is not a thread of speculation or player designs. I don't know what the Sheen upgrade for Tanks is called nor what stats it has. Nobody else does, either. I'm just collecting the official information that we have gotten from real sources into one list for convenience.
That said, the item in question probably doesn't scale anything with the tank's HP. I'm guessing that it just adds a chunk of defensive stats.

3mptylord

11-11-2012

Just thought I should direct your attention to this article: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...Season_3_Items.

It has a fair amount your thread is missing; you may wish to take note. ^_^

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3mptylord View Post
Just thought I should direct your attention to this article: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...Season_3_Items.

"Seraph's Embarce"?

Typo detected

IonDragonX

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3mptylord View Post
I've looked down all of those BUT the "fair amount" that I am supposedly missing is nothing but rumor and explanations of changes. I am compiling this spoiler list for the purpose of facts from Red posts while linking those posts so you can read the explanations if you so choose.

Marlboro Man 55

11-11-2012

This is to anyone at riot. I am sure this has been said before but it has always been something I thought would be cool. I think you guys should make it so that I can save a list of Items to a champion. When I say that I mean that replace or add too the recommended Item build a build that you yourself usually uses. I can not remember how many times I have played a champion I have not used in forever and completely forgetting how I usually build them. I just thought it would be a cool idea to have something that I could save through my summoners profile that I would see in game underneath the recommended build that shows my own build for that champion.

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IonDragonX View Post
I've looked down all of those BUT the "fair amount" that I am supposedly missing is nothing but rumor and explanations of changes. I am compiling this spoiler list for the purpose of facts from Red posts while linking those posts so you can read the explanations if you so choose.
I agree with this. While it's possible I missed it somewhere, I have yet to see any mention of Moonflair Spellblade and Cloak and Dagger being removed, or talk of splitting the stats from the AoE attackspeed reduction on Frozen Heart.

Also keep in mind that this is a Wiki page -- technically, anyone can edit it without providing sources. Depending on how often the site moderators review changes made, particularly during a turbulent news period like we're in now, inaccurate information could linger there for an extended period of time without being caught and corrected/removed.

123456 ... 11