I want to make Champions for League of Legends

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MarsCollective

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Draw bigger boobs on them and you are hired.

Just joking those are definitely neat designs, good luck!

I would totally buy a champion that looked like this.

Badass!

Izzabelle

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarsCollective View Post
Draw bigger boobs on them and you are hired.

Just joking those are definitely neat designs, good luck!

I would totally buy a champion that looked like this.

Badass!
I lol'd. I'm purposely trying to watch out for that. There's been a lot of "that's sexist!" threads in the past few months. And I think I can do better than the typical "sexy-video-game-chick".

OH NO ITS LU BU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Super cool updates on danielle

pokenerd

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzabelle View Post
Not taking request at the moment -- but I think I could handle designing a concept pulled from a skill set. Might even be easier than what I'm doing now, which is basically taking an area from the lore and going "go champ go!"
Sounds good. I shall post it anyway because why not:

Helios
The Tortured One
Melee, Fighter, Jungler

Lore:
There are things worse than death, the Shadow Isles perhaps, the Void for some, but for a prisoner-of-war, no fate is more feared than being sentenced to Draven’s Dungeon.

Draven’s reputation as an executioner was only as large as it is in order to hide the whispers of his true purpose, interrogation. The methods used remain largely unknown for two reasons, the prisoner’s that they are used on never last more than a week, and the officers are too horrified to speak of them.

Helios is the sole captive Draven couldn’t break. Whilst tortured by unspeakable methods, he lost his mind and sanity. Years passed, to the point where Helios could no longer remember anything but his name and the face of the man who had created him. Pain could no longer harm him, nor mental torture, nor any of the unspeakable methods that would kill any lesser man. Pain gave him strength, a will to survive, a desire for vengeance. When the day came for Helios to be executed, the crown of excited and bloodthirsty onlookers gasped as Draven’s axe missed his target.

Some say that was intentional, as Draven could not bare to kill someone embracing the highest form of Noxian philosophy. Others insist it was a cunning ploy, to give Helios a taste of freedom and take it away once more, as the Noxian pursuit that followed hunted him like an animal. Needless to say, he was never found again.

Helios awaits anxiously for the day where he can meet his maker and repay him in kind for all he has done.

Health: 440 (+85)
Health regen: 5 (+1)
Mana: Manaless
Range: 125
Attack damage: 54 (+3)
Attack speed: 0.7 (+3%)
Armour: 20 (+3)
Magic res: 30 (+1)
Mov. speed: 320

Passive: Animal Instincts:
Helios’ basic attacks and Strike of Submission reduce the targets armour by 0.3% per 1% of his missing health. This lasts for 3 seconds, additional hits refresh the duration.

Strike of Submission:
Active: Helios leaps towards a target, stunning them upon impact and applying on-hit affects. The cooldown is refreshed on kill or assist. The stun time is increased based on his missing health.

Cooldown: 26/23/20/17/14 seconds
Stun Duration: 1 (+0.01 seconds/1% of missing health)
Damage: 65/100/135/170/205 (+0.8/bonus AD)
Range: 750

Sixth Sense:
Passive: Helios gains bonus Lifesteal based on his missing health.
Active: Helios’ focuses his mind and strengthens his body, shielding himself from incoming damage. Helios can activate this ability again to remove the shield and deal magic damage to nearby enemies equal to the strength of shield remaining. This automatically occurs after 4 seconds.

Cooldown: 7 seconds
Shield Strength: 80/115/150/185/220 (+5% of missing health)
Bonus Lifesteal: 0.12/0.14/0.16/0.18/0.20% (per 1% of missing health)
Radius of AoE: 250

Rage:
Passive: Upon taking or dealing damage, Helios gains a stack of Rage (up to 5), which increases his attack damage. Lasts for 5 seconds.
Active: While Helios has maximum stacks of Rage, he can activate this ability to strike an enemy, dealing bonus physical damage equal to a percentage of the targets maximum health with his next attack. Rage stacks are not consumed. This bonus damage is increased by 1% for each 1% of his missing health.

Cooldown: 10/9/8/7/6 seconds
Physical Damage per Stack: 3/5/7/9/11 (maximum 15/25/35/45/55)
Bonus Damage: 5% (+0.01%/ap) of targets maximum health

(Ultimate) Resilience of the Tortured:
(Active): Helios enhances his stats based on his missing health for 25 seconds. For every 1% of his health missing, Helios’ attack speed is increased by 0.7/1/1.3%, his crowd control reduction by 0.3/0.4/0.5%, and his movement speed, armour and magic resistance are increased by 0.7/1.0/1.3. Furthermore, his bonus Lifesteal from Sixth sense is doubled for the duration.

Cooldown: 100 seconds
Bonus Attack Speed: 0.7/1/1.3% (per 1% of missing health)
Bonus Tenacity: 0.3/0.4/0.5% (per 1% of missing health)
Bonus Movement Speed, Armour & Magic Resist: 0.7/1.0/1.3 (per 1% of missing health)

Enjoy

Painguin22

11-11-2012

awesome drawings

Izzabelle

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH NO ITS LU BU View Post
Super cool updates on danielle
She's a little more in a flux state now -- the souls-dress I think is pretty cool. Her terror-familiar now has more personality. He's a jerk with a heart of gold. But I don't have a name for him yet.

Meiu

11-11-2012

Looks like two of those were just copies of Thran and Shuma-Gorath...

Izzabelle

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokenerd View Post
Sounds good. I shall post it anyway because why not:

Helios
The Tortured One
Melee, Fighter, Jungler

Lore:
There are things worse than death, the Shadow Isles perhaps, the Void for some, but for a prisoner-of-war, no fate is more feared than being sentenced to Dravenís Dungeon.

Dravenís reputation as an executioner was only as large as it is in order to hide the whispers of his true purpose, interrogation. The methods used remain largely unknown for two reasons, the prisonerís that they are used on never last more than a week, and the officers are too horrified to speak of them.

Helios is the sole captive Draven couldnít break. Whilst tortured by unspeakable methods, he lost his mind and sanity. Years passed, to the point where Helios could no longer remember anything but his name and the face of the man who had created him. Pain could no longer harm him, nor mental torture, nor any of the unspeakable methods that would kill any lesser man. Pain gave him strength, a will to survive, a desire for vengeance. When the day came for Helios to be executed, the crown of excited and bloodthirsty onlookers gasped as Dravenís axe missed his target.

Some say that was intentional, as Draven could not bare to kill someone embracing the highest form of Noxian philosophy. Others insist it was a cunning ploy, to give Helios a taste of freedom and take it away once more, as the Noxian pursuit that followed hunted him like an animal. Needless to say, he was never found again.

Helios awaits anxiously for the day where he can meet his maker and repay him in kind for all he has done.

Health: 440 (+85)
Health regen: 5 (+1)
Mana: Manaless
Range: 125
Attack damage: 54 (+3)
Attack speed: 0.7 (+3%)
Armour: 20 (+3)
Magic res: 30 (+1)
Mov. speed: 320

Passive: Animal Instincts:
Heliosí basic attacks and Strike of Submission reduce the targets armour by 3Lv1/3.5Lv2/4Lv3/4.5Lv4/5Lv5/6Lv6/7Lv7/8Lv8/9Lv9/10Lv10/11Lv11/12Lv12/13Lv13/14Lv14/15Lv15/16Lv16/17Lv17/18Lv18 for 5 seconds. This stacks up to 3 times, additional hits refresh the duration.

Strike of Submission:
Active: Helios leaps towards a target, stunning them upon impact and applying on-hit affects. The cooldown is refreshed on kill or assist. The stun time is increased based on his missing health.

Cooldown: 26/23/20/17/14 seconds
Stun Duration: 1 (+0.01 seconds/1% of missing health)
Damage: 65/100/135/170/205 (+0.8/bonus AD)
Range: 750

Sixth Sense:
Passive: Helios gains bonus Lifesteal based on his missing health.
Active: Heliosí focuses his mind and strengthens his body, shielding himself from incoming damage. Helios can activate this ability again to remove the shield and deal magic damage to nearby enemies equal to the strength of shield remaining. This automatically occurs after 4 seconds.

Cooldown: 7 seconds
Shield Strength: 80/115/150/185/220 (+5% of missing health)
Bonus Lifesteal: 0.12/0.14/0.16/0.18/0.20% (per 1% of missing health)
Radius of AoE: 250

Rage:
Passive: Upon taking or dealing damage, Helios gains a stack of Rage (up to 5), which increases his attack damage. Lasts for 5 seconds.
Active: While Helios has maximum stacks of Rage, he can activate this ability to strike an enemy, dealing bonus physical damage equal to a percentage of the targets maximum health with his next attack. Rage stacks are not consumed.

Cooldown: 10/9/8/7/6 seconds
Physical Damage per Stack: 3/5/7/9/11 (maximum 15/25/35/45/55)
Bonus Damage: 8% (+0.02%/ap) of targets maximum health

(Ultimate) Resilience of the Tortured:
(Active): Helios enhances his stats based on his missing health for 25 seconds. For every 1% of his health missing, Heliosí attack speed is increased by 0.7/1/1.3%, his crowd control reduction by 0.3/0.4/0.5%, his bonus attack damage from Rage by 0.4/0.6/0.8%, and his movement speed, armour and magic resistance are increased by 0.7/1.0/1.3. Furthermore, his bonus Lifesteal from Sixth sense is doubled for the duration.

Cooldown: 100 seconds
Bonus Attack Speed: 0.7/1/1.3% (per 1% of missing health)
Bonus Tenacity: 0.3/0.4/0.5% (per 1% of missing health)
Bonus Movement Speed, Armour & Magic Resist: 0.7/1.0/1.3 (per 1% of missing health)

Enjoy
He actually sounds like a cool jungler.

JGVariety

11-11-2012

I'd totally love Scheele; but did you change his description ? I could've sworn a few days ago how he'd have poison-relating abilities and whatnot and would work best in a poison team comp :P

OH NO ITS LU BU

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzabelle View Post
She's a little more in a flux state now -- the souls-dress I think is pretty cool. Her terror-familiar now has more personality. He's a jerk with a heart of gold. But I don't have a name for him yet.
"Prometheus"