@Riot how is it fair that I'm at this elo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

phattestfatty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixxHD View Post
What's that have to do with feeders?
Wards win games. Not kills. ward enemy blue, wraiths, red, dragon, baron, etc. See 3 people on purple helping mid with blue/doing dragon late game with your team around baron? Sneak it. Plus, when you ward, counter-ganking, invading, etc. all becomes easier.

In addition, if you were 8-1, how did u lose without dying more than 1 time? Especially as Kennen, who pretty much ults in the middle of the enemy team, and if its not enough to win the fight, then you're boned since you're in the middle of the enemy team.

Another thing, only 3 times on somebody that pushes well like Kennen can? I would think every other wave, you should go down steal enemy wraiths, gank top/bot, etc. Of course I don't play a lot of mid, but its what I see the mids that hard-carry games do.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhoenixxHD

Senior Member

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by phattestfatty View Post
Wards win games. Not kills. ward enemy blue, wraiths, red, dragon, baron, etc. See 3 people on purple helping mid with blue/doing dragon late game with your team around baron? Sneak it. Plus, when you ward, counter-ganking, invading, etc. all becomes easier.

In addition, if you were 8-1, how did u lose without dying more than 1 time? Especially as Kennen, who pretty much ults in the middle of the enemy team, and if its not enough to win the fight, then you're boned since you're in the middle of the enemy team.

Another thing, only 3 times on somebody that pushes well like Kennen can? I would think every other wave, you should go down steal enemy wraiths, gank top/bot, etc. Of course I don't play a lot of mid, but its what I see the mids that hard-carry games do.
Can't push that hard against Ahri, If you come out from behind your minions your get taunted and bursted.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Twisted Fox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-11-2012

if u can carry every game u gain elo stop making excuss if your stuck means u belong at that ****en elo so stfu and get good or ****en uninstall


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhoenixxHD

Senior Member

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Fox View Post
if u can carry every game u gain elo stop making excuss if your stuck means u belong at that ****en elo so stfu and get good or ****en uninstall
What tightened your panties? Also, go back to 7th grade English.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DucktickIer

Senior Member

11-11-2012

You lack discipline.
Like most people you judge yourself from your best.
Like the way most things actually work is from your average.
Consider that every game you probably do worse than the Kennen game you describe.
If you did that every single game you'd be winning. Trust me I have gotten 3 accounts to gold already. one account took 20 games. That's it. Another took 30. Which is actually terribly aggravating in comparson to 20 and you wouldn't believe how annoying it can be sometimes. However, on a general timeline I still pulled through and went up in elo. I never doubted myself and always had the right mindset.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blakk Majikk

Senior Member

11-11-2012

Ugh. Don't cite single games to try and support your point. You should also know that score does not determine elo. Statistics and common sense (which I will not go into since I've read far too many of these threads) dictate that if you belong in a higher elo, you'll get there over the course of many games played.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Twisted Fox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixxHD View Post
What tightened your panties? Also, go back to 7th grade English.
Say the 7th grader posting on a forums. Thinking anyone who care. Your bad give over it. Play and get better or just uninstall. Do not cry and post this and asking riot. There elo for a reason kid. Learn and get better or stfu and quit


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zztophat

Senior Member

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by phattestfatty View Post
How many wards did you buy?
I like how OP downvoted your post because he didn't buy any wards.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhoenixxHD

Senior Member

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Fox View Post
Say the 7th grader posting on a forums. Thinking anyone who care. Your bad give over it. Play and get better or just uninstall. Do not cry and post this and asking riot. There elo for a reason kid. Learn and get better or stfu and quit
Your English is atrocious, quit talking.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhoenixxHD

Senior Member

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by zztophat View Post
I like how OP downvoted your post because he didn't buy any wards.
I haven't downvoted a single post on this thread