Ashe Passive Rework

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mynt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Protip: low damage with innate utility + mini CV. The term for that is 'support.'

Velrex

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SongBirdSweet View Post
I'd rather have scaling armor penetration than a passive that is useless past 1:55 if I have to leash

Suggestions

Scaling armor pen is so boring though.

If she gets a new passive, I'd like it to be something active or something that adds to her gameplay maybe, not just "Lol I do more damage cuz I'm Ashe".

shearmanator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

My idea is to move the crit onto hawkshot instead of the passive. Something like ashe gains 4/8/12/16/20 crit chance against targets in vision of hawkshot. This is cool because it gives some more offensive use to hawkshot, and it fits the idea of having the vision of a hawk to pinpoint an enemies vitals and get a crit.

Then make her passive something like imunity or reduction to slows / chills. Which fits thematically given she lives in freljord and would be used to being a nimble archer in such cases. This would have no effect on hard cc. just slows.

Obviously numbers would have to be tweaked as to not make her broken, but these are fun ideas that fit her thematically.

Sketch

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mynt View Post
Protip: low damage with innate utility + mini CV. The term for that is 'support.'
I have seen ashe supports before..

Kamu

11-12-2012

Please.

Yalmic

04-14-2013

I support moving E passive to actual passive and buffing E.

Éloquence

04-14-2013

I love playing Ashe. :<
I really like the bonus damage to chilled targets idea, seems legit.
Not too sure if I'd like a recycled passive from Sivir to Ashe. D=