Ashe's Ult cooldown capped at 45 seconds?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mospeed

11-22-2009

I just tried stacking cooldown reduction items to see how low I could get the cd but I noticed that it wouldn't go passed 45 seconds. How long is the level 18 Enchanted Crystal Arrow's cooldown suppose to be without any cooldown reduction at all?

Victory

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

11-23-2009

Cooldown reduction caps at 40%. 40% off the base 75 second cooldown is 45 seconds.

Aknar

11-23-2009

you're a senior member and you don't know 'bout the cooldown reduction limit? O_o

Hand of Might

11-23-2009

If Ashe CD for ult was less than 45 seconds. EVER. I would ragequit League of Legends. Plain and simple.

mospeed

11-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyrous View Post
you're a senior member and you don't know 'bout the cooldown reduction limit? O_o
Theres probably a **** ton more that I don't know about this game as I don't even know what it means to be a senior member.

Austtheman

11-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by mospeed View Post
Theres probably a **** ton more that I don't know about this game as I don't even know what it means to be a senior member.
It means you've posted a decent amount. Like I think I'm a "member" and I've maybe made 15 posts.