Statikk Discusses Preseason Jungle Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShroomAnator

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statikk View Post
No the leashing that currently happens on Live will no longer exist, but we've found that teammates still stick around as long as they can to apply as much damage as possible before leaving for their lanes -- still helps the jungler out a ton.
The leashing currently available, can allow a what i call "dance leash".

A "dance leash" is when a ranged aggravation of the blue golem (or any jungle mod) is done from the other side of wall and they move up and down in the middle of where the golem decides either to go up or down, forcing him into what seems to be a bug, moving up and down to get to the original leasher but allowing the jungler to finish the mod unharmed.

FlamingoBandit

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stAuditor View Post
But then you miss out on a little bit of xp which makes a very big difference
Yes, missing xp is huge, but if the other team is using a jungler that needs that harder leash as well, then it's even. It just adds to the risk/reward of various junglers. I love the idea of this change simply as a way to change it up.

Enewulun

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShroomAnator View Post
The leashing currently available, can allow a what i call "dance leash".

A "dance leash" is when a ranged aggravation of the blue golem (or any jungle mod) is done from the other side of wall and they move up and down in the middle of where the golem decides either to go up or down, forcing him into what seems to be a bug, moving up and down to get to the original leasher but allowing the jungler to finish the mod unharmed.
actually this is not correct sir, after the range leashes you he will proceed to start hitting you... unless your leasher is closer to the mobs than you are... they attack closest targets always... the only leashes still viable will be face leashes.. that and they will have increased speed so as soon as they catch you.. it won't switch onto the ranged again

Blooooooooooooob

11-11-2012

This is awesome! Now junglers won't have such a hard time! THX!

X3N0CID3

11-11-2012

so is this gonna buff late game ganking due to increased gold and exp?
i kno it will but by alot?

DylanPadle

11-11-2012

Cool, but wheres my refund?

Miqdad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

WILL WE SEE A RETURN OF A CERTAIL ARMADILLO!?

Rammus used to be on the top bans list! is he making a comeback!?

Rpground

11-11-2012

wow...i like this update,makes leashes harder (yay) creeps hurt more (again yay). but to compensate you get a slightly high reward. whats gotten into riot? making good patches now...you guys get taken over by aliens or Koreans or something? /jk jk P:

Shortprsn

11-11-2012

I don't understand why so many people like this. This doesn't make the jungle easier, it makes it harder, if anything it will reduce the lineup of viable Junglers. Especially since you can't leash now. Wtf riot?

ProfHeimerdinger

11-11-2012

Heimerdinger will be the best leasher, not that he is not already one.