((Closed Role-play; listed only, please.)) - Abductions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

Senior Member

11-11-2012

"Koroza, you seem to think you can kill a someone who has already passed away? I thought you knew better." Upon seeing Mort bolt to escape, Karthus mildly intones, "I wish he wasn't so sudden, but I think he has the right idea. If you are worried about Kiang, I can come back later, with better preparations."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rudmed

Senior Member

11-11-2012

Claude shook his head, "You two can go, but I have to advance into the house. We need someone to keep them busy, and to monitor their status. Plus....Koroza is really trying to get free. If I leave right innocents will die. Plus I'm not about to let an army of clones and monsters go out and destory...whatever they please. You and Mort go out and get help. I'll try to find Kiang and make an escape with him, or Koroza will take me over and this entire place will be destoryed." he explained as he began to head down the corridor with the symbols. He readjusted his makeshift pickaxe...he really needed a better weapon, but it would have to do. Not to mention he could transform if he became that desperate.

"No rush with that help by the way, just make sure when you return you come with enough people." Claude said before jogging down the corridor to where...he assumed would lead him further into the mansion.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

Senior Member

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudmed View Post
Claude shook his head, "You two can go, but I have to advance into the house. We need someone to keep them busy, and to monitor their status. Plus....Koroza is really trying to get free. If I leave right innocents will die. Plus I'm not about to let an army of clones and monsters go out and destory...whatever they please. You and Mort go out and get help. I'll try to find Kiang and make an escape with him, or Koroza will take me over and this entire place will be destoryed." he explained as he began to head down the corridor with the symbols. He readjusted his makeshift pickaxe...he really needed a better weapon, but it would have to do. Not to mention he could transform if he became that desperate.

"No rush with that help by the way, just make sure when you return you come with enough people." Claude said before jogging down the corridor to where...he assumed would lead him further into the mansion.
Karthus begins to exit, and yells back to Claude, "If you think it best, then do it. Try to hold out as long as you can, I will be back."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paltala

Senior Member

11-12-2012

By the time Karthus would have exited, Mort will be long gone, never to be seen again by the two of them.

The next time any of them would see Mort again would be when Kiang Li formed a group to look for his abducted wife. Fate, such a wonderful thing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheCardmaster

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paltala View Post
By the time Karthus would have exited, Mort will be long gone, never to be seen again by the two of them.

The next time any of them would see Mort again would be when Kiang Li formed a group to look for his abducted wife. Fate, such a wonderful thing.
((Someone call for me?))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paltala

Senior Member

11-15-2012

((Yes, make it so that I magically get connected to the Ruby T'aime Beaucoup story line :P))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheCardmaster

Senior Member

11-15-2012

((Alright that is the easy part......*insert magic power here*

....by the way I made it so you owe me 999,000 gold....I'm sure you expected that right?))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paltala

Senior Member

11-16-2012

((...Let me get some work done for Talon.


AND NOT THAT KIND OF WORK!))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paltala

Senior Member

11-17-2012

((Due to some...information that I just got told...it might be a good idea to consider this RP closed. I won't go into it.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

Senior Member

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paltala View Post
((Due to some...information that I just got told...it might be a good idea to consider this RP closed. I won't go into it.))
(( ))