End-of-Season Two Patch Update

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UncleChin

11-09-2012

it shouldnt take this long to fix a few buggs just plz try and finish up bye tomaro

FancyFarts

11-09-2012

The wait. The horror.

Levest28

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

I'm usually one to be very patient with waiting, but something as big as ending the reason... this is unfair. So many people are being given time they don't deserve to get up their ELO before the end.

Solnaga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

A lot of people have been complaining about how it's unfair that people are getting more time to get to gold but on the flip-side, those people could also complain about being taunted into the possibility of hitting gold (eg. will the season end tonight; will I end up wasting my time trying). Honestly, I don't know why people are hating on people that made it, albeit late. That's like looking down on a fat person finishing a marathon race late. If people can reach an ELO, they deserve it. End of story. My 2 cents, gg.

Byrnes

11-10-2012

How 'bout them yankees?

DirtyNinjah

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volibar View Post
Summoners,

We’re continuing to work hard on the end of season patch which includes your rewards for Season Two. We’re still ironing out a few kinks, and we aren’t going to deploy until we’re confident it’s ready and polished.

As a result, ranked queues will remain available until we’re ready to pull the trigger on the patch. Your end of season rewards will still be based on the highest rating you earned between September 12th and when maintenance begins for the upcoming patch. Thanks for your patience!
Obviously takes 4 days to iron out a few kinks...Bull****ing****

Nyteblayd

11-11-2012

Id rather a nice long wait for a well built patch, than a half baked one and a slew of server crashes and hot fixes.

CombatMedic23

11-11-2012

i want the patch fully prepared for release but i have to agree this wait is getting a bit ridiculous. what better time to showcase your new mechanics than a holiday weekend? lets go dev team

JewJiitsu

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******ExMachina View Post
A lot of people have been complaining about how it's unfair that people are getting more time to get to gold but on the flip-side, those people could also complain about being taunted into the possibility of hitting gold (eg. will the season end tonight; will I end up wasting my time trying). Honestly, I don't know why people are hating on people that made it, albeit late. That's like looking down on a fat person finishing a marathon race late. If people can reach an ELO, they deserve it. End of story. My 2 cents, gg.

Your name suits you.. It's not the fact we have to wait, this is Riot we're dealing with we're used to disappointment and waiting.. It's the fact they update us on how everything is going ONCE... 4 days ago.. this was an october patch here we are mid november.. We just want communication and we want riot to see we NEED the communication and as a gaming company to a community of dedicated and numerous players, we deserve updates, not to sit around and wait for Morello to reach gold.. think im kidding?

Palthios

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeRGaMoS View Post
Your name suits you.. It's not the fact we have to wait, this is Riot we're dealing with we're used to disappointment and waiting.. It's the fact they update us on how everything is going ONCE... 4 days ago.. this was an october patch here we are mid november.. We just want communication and we want riot to see we NEED the communication and as a gaming company to a community of dedicated and numerous players, we deserve updates, not to sit around and wait for Morello to reach gold.. think im kidding?
Name one company thats more dedicated to their fans then Riot. One company. Go.

Since this annoucement we've received numerous info updates on items, jungle changes, the new champion, etc. Theyre at least giving us things to look forward to instead of keeping us in the dark. You want a date? Maybe they cant give us one. Ever think of that? This patch is a huge undertaking that requires a lot of work to make sure everything is running smooth and everything is as balanced as possible. Ive been playing this game for 2 years and Ive never seen a patch this massive. Its not something they can just push out the door.

If youre so constantly "disappointed" with Riot, go play something else. Maybe you can go check in with Blizzard fans that have been waiting over half a year for D3 PvP and Ladders. Or you could just sit and wait patiently for a massive update that youre about to get FOR FREE.