Just tried DotA2...

12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sythalin

11-10-2012

And I have to say that despite their bots making LoL's look like they were programmed by an amputated cat, their shop UI makes LoL's look good and control/performance during gameplay like a gift from the gods.

No real point. Carry on.

Dischu

11-10-2012

I love Dota 2, but that sluggish feel is a bit too much for me. I actually like their shop. The game is absolutely awesome, except for dat sluggish engine.

Ugh. They need to fix that.

Steelflame

11-10-2012

If they fixed the shop UI to actually make sense, and made it easier to click on the right thing, it would help it out a lot for new players. I didn't mind the style of play, or the (much) larger map.

Honestly, if you made a map that big on LoL though, it would only work as something like a 10v10 map. You could see boots of mobility being a viable item on every champ there, and odds are most items would have to have a +MS passive to make getting around reasonable.

3 top, 2 mid, 3 bot, and two junglers, perhaps?

SubzeroKelvin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

I only play Sniper in DotA because his AA animation is very fast and his range is so long you don't have to turn much, since the turn speed in DotA is slower than a snail.

Vialley

11-10-2012

Get Dota's Concept artist and put them into Lol finally some Creative champs and not stale old bread

Ichibod

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

agree with you tenfold.

Dischu

11-10-2012

I really wish they had a Pudge in League Before you even try to say Blitzcrank, no, just no. The hook is less than half the distance of Pudges

I just love how Pudge plays, Opa Dendi

FDru

11-10-2012

It took me about 20 games to fully grasp how the shop menu worked... and the fact that there was three completely different shops was just confusing as hell. Didn't know where to go to buy what half the time.

SubzeroKelvin

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweakz NA View Post
I really wish they had a Pudge in League Before you even try to say Blitzcrank, no, just no. The hook is less than half the distance of Pudges

The map is also twice as large.

jadeking

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweakz NA View Post

please no......
but i do liek spirit breaker a lot

12345 ... 9