Why I love this community

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pochoclotot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

I just had my 4 teammates leave a game.

They even taunted me when they left.

Game was over at the 16' mark.

^

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-10-2012

Because 4 = 50,000,000.

Yourcatmolested

11-10-2012

You can't literally 1v5? you probably don't even lift.

Drakojan

11-10-2012

Are these guys the trolls of GD or something?

Kavrae

11-10-2012

I wouldn't say "this" community, so much as EVERY community where a person can hide behind an ever-changing anonymous mask.

Open The Door

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pochoclotot View Post
I just had my 4 teammates leave a game.

They even taunted me when they left.

Game was over at the 16' mark.

^
League is a broken community, worse then DoTA an HoN , They seriously need to stop making ****ing new champions, FIX some ****ing champions because some are ****ing unbalance, then they need to make 1 more ****ing map, so we could wait another 2 years for another new ****ing map, If you can create a new ****ing champ every 2 weeks, then you could create a new ****ing map every two years.

jloysnenph

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpidySexx View Post
League is a broken community, worse then DoTA an HoN , They seriously need to stop making ****ing new champions, FIX some ****ing champions because some are ****ing unbalance, then they need to make 1 more ****ing map, so we could wait another 2 years for another new ****ing map, If you can create a new ****ing champ every 2 weeks, then you could create a new ****ing map every two years.

With how much you swear, I think you're part of the problem.

mdiaz28

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpidySexx View Post
What does this have to do with the community. I don't see how stop making champions and start making maps would make the community better

KingSnafu

11-11-2012

no if you think every game is as toxic as this one then u dont play other games. Most games have guilds, alliance,groups something to encourage people to act like there not 12. But this game has 0 to encourage anyone to do anything and really has no punishment for it as they dont ban IPs just accounts, which does nothing but encourage the trolls to troll