Who has the best level 2 ganks?

Mundo! 7 8.05%
Nocturne! 7 8.05%
Shyvana! 1 1.15%
Alistar! 30 34.48%
Lee Sin! 42 48.28%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

Best level 2 jungle ganks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TehJackAttack

05-22-2012

So, aside from Shaco (who I refuse to spend time learning when I will probably never have a chance to play him effectively in ranked), who has the best level 2 ganks?!

Mundo-- Cleaver 40% slow, high damage aoe magic aura

Noc-- Duskbringer minighost, fear

Shyv-- Burnout speed/aoe, twin fang for double red proc

Ali-- Knockup/headbutt combo.

Lee Sin-- Q and E

If you feel there is a champion not on this list that deserves to be, please let me know!

Kyrim

05-22-2012

Pantheon mao and naut need to be there too...uhmm Rammus is ok but he's kinda hit or miss. Riven has an absurd amount of mobility early...Sejuani ganks are highly frustrating...there are alot of level 2 gankers; really the thing that has to be looked at when picking a jungle is how good their ability of being able to transition to lategame to be useful is.

VoidBro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-22-2012

Lee Sin's W and E is more reliable btw.

Palmerfan

05-22-2012

Alistar has the best level 2 ganks. Flash over wraiths wall, headbut pulverize, FIRST BLOOD!

Chingmeister

05-22-2012

Twitch with red buff exh/ignite with stealth and snare. 38% AS runes, offensive masteries.

Kaoelith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2012

Where is my jarvan flag knockup combo option on that poll

also most nocs I see gank at 3 since they get fear at 3 for faster jungle clears

people stop banning shaco in ranked once you get up past the 1200's since he is easy to shut down if you invade him early

Kirielis

05-23-2012

Er what? Shaco's just annoying and since when is he not banned above 1200s?

I'm partial to Alistar, though Lee's level 2 ganks are good too. Everyone else is either not a ganking jungler or their level 2 gank requires a pretty significant deviation from the usual route.

TheErebus

11-10-2012

Why not Maokai... quick wolves > blue > wrathes > Red > gank top?

W: Twisted Advance to stun with a sapling on there head.... the laners couldn't get an easier gank if there ready for it

Magus Crow

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheErebus View Post
Why not Maokai... quick wolves > blue > wrathes > Red > gank top?

W: Twisted Advance to stun with a sapling on there head.... the laners couldn't get an easier gank if there ready for it
Because that route puts him significantly above level 2?

TheErebus

11-10-2012

ya.. the red is prob a lvl 3 ding... even still... he can have twisted advanced at 2

You could easily just do wolves.. grab blue.. and move to top or mid for the quick gank