Item Preview Dust Sweeping

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Catamite

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Color Deaf View Post
No, his job is to nerf Irelia.
Oh yeah, love what you did with irelia on the PBE.

Ult range is 1100.....nah nvm not worth it. Changed back to 1000.

I'm actually curious as to what moved you guys to change her ult range....then not
(srry she came out when i started playing and i've been in love ever since)

AntiSkillshot

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaPhoenix View Post
I thought it was Zileas's
No, Zileas' job it stalk the forums when he's drunk and troll people... at least... that's what he told me, he may have been trolling me...

Xypherous

Systems Designer

11-09-2012
30 of 56 Riot Posts

Quote:
Are you guys creating any armor + HP items?
ALWAYS when im playing a tank (let's say Leona, which is one of my favorites), and i want HP i feel super bad, because Sunfire Cape is terrible (atm, dunno if you guys are fixing it), and the only HP + Armor item left is Randuin's (which is good, but it's the only one)
Armor / HP?

The items that currently service Armor/HP are:

Locket of the Glorious Parrot err.. Solari.
Aegis of the Legion
Sunfire Cape
Randuin's Omen

Locket of the Iron Solari is getting slightly better in Season 3 - while it loses a bit from the Heart of Gold removal, it has gained CDR and a lot more health than before at roughly the same cost as before.

It's also not saddled to Emblem of Valor, otherwise known as: "Why do you hate me and force me to build an irrelevant item to me - You are so hard to build because whenever I build you, it is the wrong time."

Color Deaf

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
Armor / HP?

Aegis of the Legion
Sunfire Cape
Randuin's Omen

Locket of the Iron Solari is getting slightly better in Season 3 - while it loses a bit from the Heart of Gold removal, it has gained CDR and a lot more health than before at roughly the same cost as before.

It's also not saddled to Emblem of Valor, otherwise known as: Why do you hate me and force me to build an irrelevant item to me.
Why not just nerf HoG health to make it a loss of health to upgrade from a ruby crystal, but with the gp/10 passive?

The McSmashy

11-09-2012

Quote:
Armor / HP?

It's also not saddled to Emblem of Valor, otherwise known as: "Why do you hate me and force me to build an irrelevant item to me - You are so hard to build because whenever I build you, it is the wrong time."
I like the alternate name.

Can you guys shed any light on what Statikk Shiv does?

kennyfish

11-09-2012

Xypherous, How do Vayne(and Kog'maw) hold up with the new PD stats?

deathburrito

11-09-2012

Have you considered a gp/10 ward placement item that lets you have one or the other active at once as a sort of toggle? So you choose between income or utility.

Kziki

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The McSmashy View Post
I like the alternate name.

Can you guys shed any light on what Statikk Shiv does?
I would assume that it involves electricity, and possibly shivving.

Xypherous

Systems Designer

11-09-2012
31 of 56 Riot Posts

Quote:
Why not just nerf HoG health to make it a loss of health to upgrade from a ruby crystal, but with the gp/10 passive?
Same problem - Health and GP/10 aren't statistics that mix well to create interesting gameplay. You incur advantage by not doing anything and you simultaneously make every course of action harder for the opponent.

Contrast, Philosopher's stone - which helps you gain advantage passively but exposes a weakness in your build - the lack of any health or Sightstone, which gives you a temporary advantage (vision) and permanent utility (more vision) but you're not getting stronger versus the opponent.

MoonJuice

11-09-2012

Quote:
Armor / HP?

Aegis of the Legion
Sunfire Cape
Randuin's Omen

According to you this won't be giving health anymore since HoG is being removed...