Girl looking for teammates!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DirtyMeatCurtain

11-09-2012

im always looking for some new people to play with, i can fill any role. get at me gurl

BigPhill

11-09-2012

Any requirements?

Mythaell

11-09-2012

I main Riven, I can do top mid or jungle as her. Otherwise I can play any role with other champs fine. Pref not support though. Hit me up, I'll join your team

Mythaell

jmgr4y

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Why is it only the females who draw attention to their gender? I've never seen a guy come on here looking for a team saying, "hey i'm a fat hairy man from the country who wants to rub butter on me?"

I swear its like 8 times a day that some girl comes on here like anyone cares about your gender. Learn to play the game well and you'll get people to add you regardless of balls or boobs.

Deal with the fact you're not special at all because you're a female.

vulgarwolf

11-09-2012

people are all pixels behind a screen
whether its a guy/girl/shemale or heshe

playerwinner

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by closeyoureyes16 View Post
I only said girl so that people like you who troll on us girls won't wanna join
Your gender is irrelevant when looking for teammates, stating means you want to draw attention to yourself or your unaware of the fact that it will attract the wrong kinds of people. If your interest is finding nice people to play to win with then your going about it the wrong way. You don't want those people who are like oh its a girl maybe we can meet up, or cam with each other. If its because you want attention youd find better people to talk with through having things in common such as an interest in playing LoL, and your generally not going to find these people by going oh come play with me im a girl.

Solany

11-09-2012

If the title was "Guy looking for teammates", would anyone accuse him of trying to get attention on his gender? -_-"

vulgarwolf

11-09-2012

skype webcame..its okay that we lost middle i just saw her boobies

TheRiverSaint

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

I have a few requirements for the ladies I play with.

A) Are you over 16?
B) Are your breasts at least a C?
C) Have you ever/do you currently look like a man?
D) Can you make sandwiches mid game, no matter what's going on while keeping up in CS, Kills etc.?

Thank you for reviewing this simple questions.

the nightmare ya

11-10-2012

u can play with me i love palyingt teemo and i am not that bad i play brand mid i can teemo mid too i play a ap teemo just let me know