Ask Renekton - The Stone Room

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheDestroyerBane

11-08-2012

Dear Renekton,

As my favorite champion, your crocodilian brand of whoop-ass astonishes me. But, do you perfer red meat, such as beef, or white meat , such as fowl, or the OTHER OTHER white meat, such as human?

Sincerely, Summoner "Bane".

Ask Renek

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDestroyerBane View Post
Dear Renekton,

As my favorite champion, your crocodilian brand of whoop-ass astonishes me. But, do you perfer red meat, such as beef, or white meat , such as fowl, or the OTHER OTHER white meat, such as human?

Sincerely, Summoner "Bane".
"It's all the same, but what I like most is the experience of hunting my prey and devour the darkness in his soul..."

TheDestroyerBane

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Renekton View Post
"It's all the same, but what I like most is the experience of hunting my prey and devour the darkness in his soul..."
Interesting...Very interesting. But does darkness add to flavor? Or is it just like some flavorless spice?

Ask Renek

11-10-2012

Quote:
Interesting...Very interesting. But does darkness add to flavor? Or is it just like some flavorless spice?
"The darkness add something like a "flavor""

TheDestroyerBane

12-08-2012

Dear Renekton,

How exactally does Cull the Meek heal you? I always assumed it involved some sort of magic or you consume the blood ripped from your prey.

Ask Renek

12-08-2012

Quote:
Dear Renekton,

How exactally does Cull the Meek heal you? I always assumed it involved some sort of magic or you consume the blood ripped from your prey.
And here we go, more questions of those stupid summoners... thought the crocodile on his jail, then he answer the question, he was calm compared with his usual rage
"Blood? NO, i'm not Vlad or something like that... I drain the darkness of my enemies, and that is what heals me, dealing damage with my Bat'leth makes the job easier"

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

Renekton,

What is your armor and weapon made of?

It isn't steel is it?

Ask Renek

12-10-2012

The crocodile roars
"I already answered a similar question, the armor and weapon that i use on the fields are made of common metal of your planet, im not an expert on that... however, my real weapon is made of a reinforced metal called baakonite, but the SUMMONERS have requisitioned it!"

Damnnation12

12-10-2012

A summoner pokes his head in his stone room hes in, before showing his full body. "Ohgod." He clears his throat. "Renekton, in all seriousness, whats your opinion on the more holy champs, Such as Kayle and Lux?"

Ask Renek

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damnnation12 View Post
A summoner pokes his head in his stone room hes in, before showing his full body. "Ohgod." He clears his throat. "Renekton, in all seriousness, whats your opinion on the more holy champs, Such as Kayle and Lux?"
The crocodile hears the question of the summoner and then he says
"Holy? HAHAHAHA"

He stop laughing and gives him a serious glare
"They have nothing of "Holy"... the "judicator" may be considered "holy" for the human race, but she is nothing compared with the guardian beasts of my planet... HOWEVER, the "angel" reminds me to a stupid JACKAL... and the demacian champion is just a pathetic human"