Girl looking for teammates!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

closeyoureyes16

11-09-2012

Hi there, I am looking for people to form a team with, I already have myself and a friend so are looking for 3 others. I main Fiora solo top but also play jaangle and adc. I'm looking for guys as well as girls but you have to be nice because I'm sick of the usual **** that I get for being a girl. If you don't want to join my team because I'm a girl, then fine I'll pawn you as an opponent! ;3

So reply to this if you are keen <3

Thanks!

LawLqq

11-09-2012

May be interested. I main. Mid but can adc and support a little. ign is lawlqq. Lmk

SquarePeg

11-09-2012

**** or gtfo

Azerax53

11-09-2012

I'm looking to be part of a team i'm level 24 almost 25 and am working on getting to level 30 as soon as i can. I play a lot of mid, using Kassadin, Mordekaiser and Talon. I top very well with Mordekaiser and darius as well. I also have experience ADC using Varus, Ezreal and talon. And i'm working on my jungling skills with Olaf and Darius.

I Love Slurpees

11-09-2012

"Attention ******* looking for teammates!"

Fixed your thread name. We don't care if you're a female stop trying to get attention

Chizzly Bear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

girls 0_o

Sinevera

11-09-2012

hey! I know your feel i am also a girl. I play support so if you need one just ask =)

closeyoureyes16

11-09-2012

I only said girl so that people like you who troll on us girls won't wanna join

SacredWinds

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by closeyoureyes16 View Post
Hi there, I am looking for people to form a team with, I already have myself and a friend so are looking for 3 others. I main Fiora solo top but also play jaangle and adc. I'm looking for guys as well as girls but you have to be nice because I'm sick of the usual **** that I get for being a girl. If you don't want to join my team because I'm a girl, then fine I'll pawn you as an opponent! ;3

So reply to this if you are keen <3

Thanks!
I can play any role, and I am looking for any teammates. message me

SacredWinds

BigPhill

11-09-2012

I main Jungle also looking for a team ign is BigPhill
Add me and let's play