Item Preview Dust Sweeping

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vencu

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiinBoom View Post
To say that there's three Gold per tens is kinda weird since Avarice Blade is never used and with a reason. So that leaves us with 2 GP10 and only one of those two is good right now (for a support). Kage's better be fixed or else support will be really hard.
except they might add in a good upgrade path for avarice that will make it built

IS1028f9d39ec492e16485e

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamserX View Post
except they might add in a good upgrade path for avarice that will make it built
I have a hard time imagining something with AD/Crit will be good on the supports LoL has. Unless they change it radically.

dafedidi

11-09-2012

Green elixir out ? ...

I mean, it was a great item. Useful to return situation when you lost your lane phase.

Like, WHY ? I use it a lot when I lose, and it helps me return tthe favor of the game. I'm sad.

hartar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Quote:
To say that there's three Gold per tens is kinda weird since Avarice Blade is never used and with a reason. So that leaves us with 2 GP10 and only one of those two is good right now (for a support). Kage's better be fixed or else support will be really hard.
I mean wtf, nobody make avarice blade. Now you only have 2 gold per 10 itens.If there something that need to be removed is avarice blade, because trust me nobody, i said nobody, make avarice blade period.

KevinDelMarr

11-09-2012

I noticed Tiamate is listed as a suggested alternative. Is it really that valuable in your eyes Xyph?

Also, is Tiamat changing at all?

chumbler

11-09-2012

^^^^ RTFP. He literally said it's being changed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafedidi View Post
Green elixir out ? ...

I mean, it was a great item. Useful to return situation when you lost your lane phase.

Like, WHY ? I use it a lot when I lose, and it helps me return tthe favor of the game. I'm sad.
If you buy a potion when you're losing your lane, you are only making your situation worse.

I swear, is anybody reading the actual logic behind these changes instead of knee jerk reacting to the bolded parts?

Xypherous

Systems Designer

11-09-2012
2 of 56 Riot Posts

Just going to leave this here.. sneakily.. :3

Sightstone (650 Gold)
+125 Health
Unique Passive - Refresh (Ward) : Starts with 4 charges and refills each time you stop by your shop.
Unique Active - Ghost Ward: Consumes a charge to place an invisible ward that reveals the surrounding area for 3 minutes. You may have a maximum of 2 wards from this item at once.

Upgrades to...

*is dragged away by internal Riot teams*

Vencu

11-09-2012

Quote:
I have a hard time imagining something with AD/Crit will be good on the supports LoL has. Unless they change it radically.
you are thinking of the item as it is now, we don't know what they're doing to change it/make it more useful, don't make judgements based on lack of information

FiM DitzyDoo

11-09-2012

I wonder what the tanky supports do now to gain tankyness early on...

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
Just going to leave this here.. sneakily.. :3

Sightstone (650 Gold)
+125 Health
Unique Passive - Refresh (Ward) : Starts with 4 charges and refills each time you stop by your shop.
Unique Active - Ghost Ward: Consumes a charge to place an invisible ward that reveals the surrounding area for 3 minutes. You may have a maximum of 2 wards from this item at once.

Upgrades to...

*is dragged away by internal Riot teams*
This serves as an answer.
*shouts* Hey guys, don't torture him too much!

Haruhi Suzumya

11-09-2012

I'm very sad to hear the end of Madred's Bloodrazor. Are there going to be any armour + attack damage combinations found on new items?