Item Preview – Dust Sweeping

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youkai Zone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

R.I.P Heart of Gold.

Tortferngatr

11-09-2012

What is this Statikk Shiv?

Does it give Shaco a Blitzcrankk ultimate as its active?

Xenîth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Yo Riot, I have some concerns pertaining to the removal of Force of Nature.
It was highly popularized (In my opinion) as an anti mage item for two reasons.

High magic resistance. And Regeneration.
The thing about countering mages is that it varies by two ways.
One - building MR.
Two - Surviving the nuke.

By getting rid of such a powerful (and only) %base regeneration item. If anything, the tanky role is slowing disappearing...

IS1028f9d39ec492e16485e

11-09-2012

To say that there's three Gold per tens is kinda weird since Avarice Blade is never used and with a reason. So that leaves us with 2 GP10 and only one of those two is good right now (for a support). Kage's better be fixed or else support will be really hard.

KevinDelMarr

11-09-2012

So we still have that generally "worthless" gp10 known as Avarice Blade? Few to almost no one would get that over the others (unless you're Gankplank i guess) and getting a Brutalizer seems to be the better choice for early game power/Youmuu upgrade. Early crit chance, while the potential to snowball early, seems more of a trap than anything else. It just seems like a poor choice for many champions, unless it builds into more than just the one item. The argument could be that Crit gives higher snowball chance, but unless a Champion makes good use out of Youmuu, seems to be a poor starting choice.

Avarice Blade could be hidden OP for certain laning champions, but I'm not sure if it's a wise, conscious choice for even a small minority of Champions

(Thanks for the Update on these item changes, especially the AD caster items)

CupcakeRaptorr

11-09-2012

Im interested in how removing the HoG will effect supports more than top. The new elises mircale is bad compared to just combining into shurelyas. What else do the supports have coming Xypherous.

Treeke

11-09-2012

Xypherous... why?

Remember those times when you stacked HoG right? Right xyph? FKING RIGHT?!

Why did you do this ;_;

Natethanial

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
Force of Nature - Removed
If I could turn my dislike of this into a power source, I could probably run Las Vegas for few a minutes.

MeatThrottle

11-09-2012

Heart of Gold gone, and the new Jungle buffed, also no more leashes.

RIP Mundo.

Debarak

11-09-2012

So, with HoG being removed, what does a squishy support like Sona do to have some survivability? Especially with her recent nerfs, wouldn't this make it much harder for her to survive? Getting Lucky Pick on her is fine since she can use the AP, but that AP is going to be useless if she is just dying all the time from having nothing to survive.