Item Preview Dust Sweeping

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Izzabelle

11-09-2012

Xyph. I feel like the removal of HoG makes sense as you wrote it, but it does build into a number of items that benefit more tanky supports. Even if you chose not to build these items though, HoG helps a more tanky support survive plays in bottom lane early game -- how will the new S3 changes help tankier supports in their early and mid game? I'm referring to supports such as Taric, Leona, Alistar; or basically supports that must get closer to initiate plays in bottom lane (plays which the Health from HoG helped make possible).

Vencu

11-09-2012

you sir just made wickd a very sad panda by removing ionic spark

toxeus

11-09-2012

"additional ways to generate real and imagined incomes"

Can you explain what imagined incomes are? Is it possibly like how RoA giving you stats over time is sort of like getting ~100g of stats every minute (number made up!)?

Sophitia

11-09-2012

I don't think the removing of HoG is necessary, and it's going to increase the burden on supports who depend on it to be tanky and to ward. It's really one of the few items supports can buy to be tanky, so this is a very large nerf to supports.

HentaiKawaiiGuy

11-09-2012

Heart of Gold removed? MY MONEY MAKIN' GANGPLANK!!! WHY?!??!?!? A CRUEL AND ANGRY GOD!!

We Got Charms

11-09-2012

HoG removed, holy **** I remember when it had armor lol

Lucy Steel

11-09-2012

Please give me more info on this new tiamat. And the shiv.

I love you

Doublechris

11-09-2012

Ionic worked with voli.

ItemsGuy

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumbler View Post
Removing HoG is a step, but it's only a quarter of the way there. Remove all gp10 items. There is no reason for that stat to exist and it is completely broken. The only thing making them build into more items will do is give more people money for nothing and restrict item builds even more.
It's what allows 0cs supports to 0cs and still be able to build items late-game.

It also helps a losing lane not be irrelevant for the rest of the game. G/10 items shouldn't be as powerful as items that don't provide that extra gold, but that's about it.

Wulfestopheles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Please talk about Statikk Shiv and Randuins Omen.