Item Preview – Dust Sweeping

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Circuit Bear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

I honestly, don't really care for most of these changes. But, most of all, I dislike the removal of force of Nature, as it is already, you can build FoN, spirate visage, merc treads, and a kat with abyssal, sorc shoes, will still rip you apart.

So now that we are buffing penetration, tanks are going to be worthless and just get insta nuked since the best MR item(base MR) is being removed. There is not going to be a way to handle a snowballing AP carry now. Not that MR does much anyway as it is.

Not to mention, we have heard of more items being removed then added now. Not sure I like how it appears that the game is going to be centered around who can instaburst the other team first

Dillybear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Im really hoping for an end game support item that has charges up to 5. each charge will essentially count as a ward you can lay down like a wriggles but every 3(or even 2 minutes) you would get an extra ward charge. i think that would be awesome

Grucio

11-09-2012

Could you provide more information about Statikk Shiv?

Kreyni

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
Heart of Gold – Removed
Sona and other squishy supports...TheOddOne...nooooooo D:

Morgra

11-09-2012

Poor Supports with HoG removed. Sona, Soraka, and Janna are already super squishy and without this, I feel bad for them. Hope they compensate for this, don't want to be dying in 2 hits constantly.

Ankokukai

11-09-2012

HoG removal is gonna affect my Leona
as i like to be hyper aggresive early game with the extra health...
but hey! we can always have OP champions like blitz with a barrier tha triggers for extra 400 health

LordBahamutXVI

11-09-2012

But...but...my lightning Volibear build!

Dillybear

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackEpistle View Post
I honestly, don't really care for most of these changes. But, most of all, I dislike the removal of force of Nature, as it is already, you can build FoN, spirate visage, merc treads, and a kat with abyssal, sorc shoes, will still rip you apart.

So now that we are buffing penetration, tanks are going to be worthless and just get insta nuked since the best MR item(base MR) is being removed. There is not going to be a way to handle a snowballing AP carry now. Not that MR does much anyway as it is.
they already said they are going to replace it with another really high end MR item, which will most likely come from the spirit visage mr buff or maybe it upgrades.

TheHatPerson

11-09-2012

What if GP10 passive was working only after X secs without killing a minion, this way support have a great gold income that top lane and jungler cant have and now you arent forced to delete HoG

RIP traditionnal support aka sona,leona,karma,soraka,

CoolHandJack

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post

Alternative: Statikk Shiv, Tiamat, Wit’s End

Wait what the hell is a Statikk Shiv???