Item Preview Dust Sweeping

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VexTheHex

11-09-2012

I liked Ionic Spark's artwork and effects, going to miss that about it. Force of Nature also was also pretty cool looking.

Heart of Gold is something that worries me. That was something I pretty much built on most supports, especially Taric. And something that I built on my tanky junglers here and there like Sejuani. x.x

Zerglinator

11-09-2012

Xypherous has removed your heart.

Of Gold.

Bhare

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Will there be some kind of on hit as item with some health to replace ionic spark? >.>. I really feel like it was a good item.

WarlordAlpha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Very surprised to see HoG go. Although, now that I think on it, I do agree that I think the game will be better for it. HoG was both a newb/noob trap and a kind of catch-all. On a tankyDPS like Jarvan or Xin or someone, HoG was only ever worth it to build if you KNEW that you wanted a Randuins later in the game. In this case, you basically needed to buy it immediately, because why not?

In the event you don't plan on getting Randuins and just bought it to become rich and then sell it or whatever, it was actually kind of a noob trap. It would barely make you a hundred gold in the long run, at the cost of mid-game power AND an item slot.

And of course, EVERYONE in the jungle and top lane and (I'll give these guys a free pass, though) most supports were buying it.

Also, unrelated: Statikk Shiv? Sounds exciting.

Chess435

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragull2 View Post
You are not suppose to, man. Don't you remember Sona's nerf, base health reduced.
Support are suppose to die.
That's how they make the game less passive, by alloying the AD carries to get easy kills on the enemy's support.
Screw that. Double Jungle new meta with the changes to it.

iKnow

11-09-2012

What about Mana Manipulator? Any plans for that?

TheGreyeKnight

11-09-2012

What other gold per 10 item will be added, if I'm correct after HoG gets removed there will only be 2 (philo and kages)?

IS19adfb83ca3237f8f8fa6

11-09-2012

Ionic spark and Madred removed ?

How i get attack speed on Teemo now ?

CodeChestnut

11-09-2012

What builds into Randuins now?

NOOBKILLER2000

11-09-2012

This is fantastic! There are a number of items which are very redundant, and it is nice to have cleaner item choices that build into diverse items. Thank you Xypherous.