2.3k Elo Nidalee Solotop Stream & AMA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RF Legendary

Senior Member

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo14 View Post
gl hf, needs more leona quadras
lol, 4 real


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Todd Smith

Junior Member

11-08-2012

I watched you play last night, and i was so impressed, there are good players but the one's who are incredible are the ones who make you just blown away by how they play their champion, you are insane with Nidalee. Also i love you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RF Legendary

Senior Member

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Smith View Post
I watched you play last night, and i was so impressed, there are good players but the one's who are incredible are the ones who make you just blown away by how they play their champion, you are insane with Nidalee. Also i love you.
ty =D


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NickWRX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-08-2012

dat amazing escape.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Michiqan

Senior Member

11-08-2012

Rambo Poppy Aproves


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RF Legendary

Senior Member

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooploser69troll View Post
Rambo Poppy Aproves
lol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RF Legendary

Senior Member

11-08-2012

sorry for playing nunu, top is taken this time


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Topalee

Senior Member

11-09-2012

Nidalee OP. Gonna go for a goal of platinum playing only nidalee this season.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RF Legendary

Senior Member

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topalee View Post
Nidalee OP. Gonna go for a goal of platinum playing only nidalee this season.
nice, yeah she has a high skillcap but good and worth learning


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Topalee

Senior Member

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RF Legendary View Post
nice, yeah she has a high skillcap but good and worth learning
Lol it's not that high once you get it down, shes just so easy to flow with its easy.