Just got rank 3 on TT AMA.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GhostStalker

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
Name one item to nerf.
Name one item to buff.
Name one item to remove.
Holy **** stop blasting people with impossible questions!

QQ!

scazzaf

11-09-2012

<-- diamond
Nerf Blade of the Ruined King (allows the ability to solo vilemaw way too early)
Buff Sanguine Blade/Overlords Bloodmail (Both are terrible replacements for their SR counterparts)
Remove Frozen Heart (promotes lazy counterplay to AD carries)

High Rune

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Quote:
Name one item to nerf.
Name one item to buff.
Name one item to remove.
ladies and gents, how to not balance a game.

getonmehlvl

11-09-2012

Quote:
Name one item to nerf.
Name one item to buff.
Name one item to remove.
Name one item to nerf. Lord van damn (i'm pretty sure it's called that) this item is ridicoulis on 3v3 considering the meta is triple bruiser or 2 bruisers and 1 mage. It was a good item for AD casters but ridiculous on bruisers.

Name one item to buff.Sanguin blade, this item is really awful in general (it's only good on Proving grounds/dominon because generally you don't get CS making BT useless on those maps). i really wish you kept BT. it takes to long to get 7 stacks on this item not worth the gold at all. I never even brought this item once yet in the new TT, It even sucks on ADC 7 stacks takes way to long to get, if you got a stack when you hit a spell any spell ( like how the new Bc will work) then it will be viable, but ATM it sucks. that or BFT (black fire torch)

Name one item to remove To remove? for balance purposes Lord damn pillage, It's to overpower for Bruisers It's either going to be a must buy or it's going to suck. Going to be hard to balance this item with out ruining it. I'm pretty sure you guys made this for AD casters, but it just made bruisers OP and AD casters viable.
Even with the nurf next patch it's still going to OP your only removing 5 ARp and 50 health.

Besides lord damn pillage i would say randiums omen it makes ADC not viable This item makes it impossible for ADC to kite on the 3v3 map.

getonmehlvl

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostStalker86 View Post
Holy **** stop blasting people with impossible questions!

QQ!
i just answer it

Kennetth

11-09-2012

u beat me when i was 1 game from plat....idk how we got matched up with u when ur team was like 1900 already =(

getonmehlvl

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by scazzaf View Post
<-- diamond
Nerf Blade of the Ruined King (allows the ability to solo vilemaw way too early)
Buff Sanguine Blade/Overlords Bloodmail (Both are terrible replacements for their SR counterparts)
Remove Frozen Heart (promotes lazy counterplay to AD carries)
If they remove frozen heart they will need a new item that gives CDR and armor. (theres barely any items with CDR ATM)

if anything remove randiums over Frozen heart. It slows down the ADC making it even harder for them to kite.

ViolentlyCar

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by getonmehlvl View Post
Sanguin blade, this item is really awful in general (it's only good on Proving grounds/dominon because generally you don't get CS making BT useless on those maps).
As a high Elo Dominion player, I don't think Sanguine Blade is that great there, either. Maybe it's a meta thing (the champs that would buy it don't really have a strong place right now), but having to attack seven times to get a full charge just feels like a bit too much.

getonmehlvl

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennetth View Post
u beat me when i was 1 game from plat....idk how we got matched up with u when ur team was like 1900 already =(
Sorry not allot of people Qing 3s i guess, we had a 20 min Q time.

getonmehlvl

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViolentlyCar View Post
As a high Elo Dominion player, I don't think Sanguine Blade is that great there, either. Maybe it's a meta thing (the champs that would buy it don't really have a strong place right now), but having to attack seven times to get a full charge just feels like a bit too much.
Ah ok i dont play dominion so i wouldn't know but sangiun blade is probably better on dominion then a BT IMO.