@Pendragon, a sincere plea from a banned player

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lemurmoudy

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masochist View Post
Except this is a video game.

If you're not self aware enough to know what you're doing is wrong...

Then again, I have no sympathy for you. You have no ground to stand on here.
Thats your call not mine. This is still a plea to the good nature of the community and riot. This isnt a "OMG RIOT YUBANMEUMEANJERKZ" thread.

xJLx MCHammer

11-09-2012

I guarantee you that you left out a few "KEY" facts about your cases

Masochist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemurmoudy View Post
Thats your call not mine. This is still a plea to the good nature of the community and riot. This isnt a "OMG RIOT YUBANMEUMEANJERKZ" thread.
That's sure what it sounds like.

I don't think the community is on your side. We don't like people like you in our games.

Lemurmoudy

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJLx MCHammer View Post
I guarantee you that you left out a few "KEY" facts about your cases
All the facts I know were stated. Riot is known for being extremely vague on their cases lol.

Simply put, I was banned over a "long term investigation" without ever making it to the tribunal or a warning from the disciplinary staff.

but if i was in your place i would take it at face value, these forums are deceptive XD

MlSFlT

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemurmoudy View Post
Yeah just something to note, my ban had nothing to do with the tribunal. None what so ever, riot has made that clear.

to this day i have never been banned, suspended, or warned by the tribunal.

You're story doesnt add up. We all know that Riot handles all the permabans if someone has enough cases against him, meaning that they were reported enough times and already went to the tribunal multiple times. However you are saying that you were never reported and you're case was never sent to a tribunal. Can you post proof that Riot directly said to you that you're case was never sent to the tribunal? cause you are claiming that they made it clear you're case was never sent there.

Brianmc

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUNG FU GU View Post
inb4 pendragon pwns.
Although if you've never receieved a warning or a ban, I think a perma is a bit too harsh.
Dude, they don't do that anymore. That in itself was toxic. Public slayings and stuff by Rioters, were just ridiculous. Thats not what the summoners code is about. So they stopped doing that a while ago.

inb4 someone says "Yes they do, do it still"

Show me a link within the past 2 months were a Rioter has done it.

Cuddlybearmewmew

11-09-2012

Quote:
That's sure what it sounds like.

I don't think the community is on your side. We don't like people like you in our games.
you dont speak for me. he should be subject to the process. If he keeps ****ing up then he will be promptly removed. people should be given more then 1 chance.

Lemurmoudy

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MlSFlT View Post
You're story doesnt add up. We all know that Riot handles all the permabans if someone has enough cases against him, meaning that they were reported enough times and already went to the tribunal multiple times. However you are saying that you were never reported and you're case was never sent to a tribunal. Can you post proof that Riot directly said to you that you're case was never sent to the tribunal? cause you are claiming that they made it clear you're case was never sent there.
Because from what I understand, the tribunal takes cases in which people were reported by 3 or more people in any given game. As it stands I dont think I was ever reported by 3 or more people...just by 1 or 2.

Masochist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuddlybearmewmew View Post
you dont speak for me. he should be subject to the process. If he keeps ****ing up then he will be promptly removed. people should be given more then 1 chance.
He was under a long term investigation by Riot - some cases ARE handled by Riot and not the community via Tribunal. The only reason that he continued his childish behavior is because he had the childish attitude of, "Well if I aren't getting no warnings, I aren't doin nothin wrong! Even though I know it's wrong. Dar hur." And nowhere does it say that the Tribunal is the only "process".

Give me a break.

Lemurmoudy

11-09-2012

Quote:
He was under a long term investigation by Riot - some cases ARE handled by Riot and not the community via Tribunal. The only reason that he continued his childish behavior is because he had the childish attitude of, "Well if I aren't getting no warnings, I aren't doin nothin wrong! Even though I know it's wrong. Dar hur."

Give me a break.
Except thats not what im saying. I wasnt like "HAHAHAHA IM GONNA BE A SNEAKY DICK AND THEN FEIGN REPENTENCE TEHEHEE".

I now know what I did probally was not the best course of action, and i could have behave 200 times better if u just put the effort up to it. I just dont feel like I got the chance to have acted on it