@Pendragon, a sincere plea from a banned player

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zraven7

11-09-2012

Hey, guys, please read this. Vote, comment if you like.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2780135

Masochist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemurmoudy View Post
Kind of wrong. I admit that I did break the summoners code, absolutely, my attitude was piss poor.

But did it warrant a straight out unwarned perma ban? no, not at all.
If you knew it was wrong, why on EARTH would you be doing it? Why would you continue to do it just because you were going unpunished?

Riot believed that your attitude warranted a perma ban. It takes quite a bit for them to review the cases.

Lemurmoudy

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masochist View Post
If you knew it was wrong, why on EARTH would you be doing it? Why would you continue to do it just because you were going unpunished?

Riot believed that your attitude warranted a perma ban. It takes quite a bit for them to review the cases.
Meh I guess you are right. This is still a plea for mercy, but you are correct, I was a total *******.

MlSFlT

11-09-2012

@Masochist- yea I am agreeing with you, i misunderstood you're post.

@lemurmoudy- We have no solid proof that you did not get previous warnings, we also don't know exactly what you did to get permanently banned, so we really have no grounds to unban or keep you banned. However the people that looked over you're case at the tribunal had all the information they needed to make this decision, and they banned you permanently. So if you really believe that you don't deserve a ban, the only fair thing to do is a re-trial at the tribunal, but you should not get a clean and easy unban without re-trial.

Masochist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MlSFlT View Post

@lemurmoudy- We have no solid proof that you did not get previous warnings, we also don't know exactly what you did to get permanently banned, so we really have no grounds to unban or keep you banned. However the people that looked over you're case at the tribunal had all the information they needed to make this decision, and they banned you permanently. So if you really believe that you don't deserve a ban, the only fair thing to do is a re-trial at the tribunal, but you should not get a clean and easy unban.
Riot handles permanent bans if there are enough cases against the summoner.

Lemurmoudy

11-09-2012

Quote:

like its very difficult to really put into words but ill try it this way.

For all you dog owners you have probably been through this lol.

Say you leave your dog on the back porch, when you go to work or out or whatever your circumstances. And your dog barks up a storm and pisses all your neighbors off. You know your dog s barking might be annoying, but at the same time given you havent gotten any complaints or warnings you dont feel the need to do anything with your dog.

Then, after 30 days, a police officer shows up with an for you to pay a fine, and take away your dog.

Just how I see it.

Lemurmoudy

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MlSFlT View Post

@lemurmoudy- We have no solid proof that you did not get previous warnings, we also don't know exactly what you did to get permanently banned, so we really have no grounds to unban or keep you banned. However the people that looked over you're case at the tribunal had all the information they needed to make this decision, and they banned you permanently. So if you really believe that you don't deserve a ban, the only fair thing to do is a re-trial at the tribunal, but you should not get a clean and easy unban without re-trial.
Yeah just something to note, my ban had nothing to do with the tribunal. None what so ever, riot has made that clear.

to this day i have never been banned, suspended, or warned by the tribunal.

Masochist

11-09-2012

You are not a dog. You are a human being. You are capable of critical thought. You are responsible for yourself.

Also, out of common courtesy I would have found a way to shut my dog up for the neighbors, it would have been a non issue because generally I'm not a dick.

If you break a law in real life, regardless of whether or not anyone is WARNING or whether or not you're breaking said law, you're going to get punished.

Welcome to reality, man.

Lemurmoudy

11-09-2012

Quote:
You are not a dog. You are a human being. You are capable of critical thought. You are responsible for yourself.

Also, out of common courtesy I would have found a way to shut my dog up for the neighbors.

If you break a law in real life, regardless of whether or not anyone is WARNING or whether or not you're breaking said law, you're going to get punished.

Welcome to reality, man.
except in real life, there are different levels of punishment. What I did was bad, but was not worth a perma ban.

People who do WAY Worse then what I did were offered a chance to change, and still a sizeable portion of that group do not. I was not offered one.

People who live their lives rarely know they are doing wrong until they are put on the precipice, just how people are.

Masochist

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemurmoudy View Post
except in real life, there are different levels of punishment. What I did was bad, but was not worth a perma ban.

People who do WAY Worse then what I did were offered a chance to change, and still a sizeable portion of that group do not. I was not offered one.

People who live their lives rarely know they are doing wrong until they are put on the precipice, just how people are.
Except this is a video game.

If you're not self aware enough to know what you're doing is wrong...

Then again. I have no sympathy for you. You have no ground to stand on here.