Ask the Thornmage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Thornmage

11-08-2012

Ryze took the cane, looking up and down it with a discerning eye. He gave it a quick pull on both ends, stretching out the middle. Nodding amiably, he let it spring back to it's original shape.

Very high-quality device you have here. Impressive. I have a couple of questions I need to ask you.

He took out a short checklist. Is this object currently owned or previously owned by a Summoner or other high-ranking magic user? Have you cast or been in close proximity to anyone who has used over five hundred cubic units of mana at once in the past week? Have you hit someone upside the head with the object? Have you been in Wukong's designated prank-guaranteed zone? And most importantly, is this object insured? He then looked over the table at Randle.

AODRG

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Thornmage View Post
Ryze took the cane, looking up and down it with a discerning eye. He gave it a quick pull on both ends, stretching out the middle. Nodding amiably, he let it spring back to it's original shape.

Very high-quality device you have here. Impressive. I have a couple of questions I need to ask you.

He took out a short checklist. Is this object currently owned or previously owned by a Summoner or other high-ranking magic user? Have you cast or been in close proximity to anyone who has used over five hundred cubic units of mana at once in the past week? Have you hit someone upside the head with the object? Have you been in Wukong's designated prank-guaranteed zone? And most importantly, is this object insured? He then looked over the table at Randle.
Randle answers each question as they are being thrown at him with precise accuracy.

"Yes, me. No. Definitaly not. Not that I am aware of. And yes, but the insurance expires next week."

Ask Thornmage

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Randle answers each question as they are being thrown at him with precise accuracy.

"Yes, me. No. Definitaly not. Not that I am aware of. And yes, but the insurance expires next week."
Ryze nods his head. Well, that's a good start. Too bad that the Summoner was you, however. Otherwise, a likely reason would be that it's trying to return to the original owner.

He paced idly, while still sitting. How, is anyone's guess. No mana overload...and no blunt trauma...it's most likely that it just needs a recasting of the teleportation spell that was cast on it. The insurance should cover that. It's probably zeroing in on the person who cast the original spell. Cast it a few times and ask nearby people if they ever enchanted a staff to teleport the user.

He then clammed up and opened up a black, leather-bound book from Ionia with strange, arcane symbols scrawled on the cover. As he murmured to himself, the orb of Dark Matter did small flips in the air.

AODRG

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Thornmage View Post
Ryze nods his head. Well, that's a good start. Too bad that the Summoner was you, however. Otherwise, a likely reason would be that it's trying to return to the original owner.

He paced idly, while still sitting. How, is anyone's guess. No mana overload...and no blunt trauma...it's most likely that it just needs a recasting of the teleportation spell that was cast on it. The insurance should cover that. It's probably zeroing in on the person who cast the original spell. Cast it a few times and ask nearby people if they ever enchanted a staff to teleport the user.

He then clammed up and opened up a black, leather-bound book from Ionia with strange, arcane symbols scrawled on the cover. As he murmured to himself, the orb of Dark Matter did small flips in the air.
Randle nodded and grabbed the can from the table.

"Alright then. I'll test it out, but if it doesn't work I'll be back."

Randle walks back out of the room and casts his spell again.

Ask Thornmage

11-09-2012

Ryze sat at his table, playing chess against himself. Slow day...I hope someone comes in soon.

Ask the Herald

11-09-2012

Ryze would receive a letter made of rather cheap paper, the contents of which follows:

Quote:
Ryze,

You have been specifically invited to take part in a competition between the mightiest mages of Runeterra, the purpose of which is to test your mystical prowess and prove to the world that you are a superior caster of magics.

Please come to the following location to apply, if you feel you are up to the challenge - your presence would be most appreciated.

- Viktor

ExperimentAlpha

12-14-2012

I do believe this is the most recent 'Ask Ryze' thread... Anyways, I would like to assume your position as Ryze. To that end, I am posting here, in accordance with the "Ask Champion" guidelines.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExperimentAlpha View Post
I do believe this is the most recent 'Ask Ryze' thread... Anyways, I would like to assume your position as Ryze. To that end, I am posting here, in accordance with the "Ask Champion" guidelines.

((Well....**** I forgot to post here to do the same....you got a smurf yet?...if not, I got a level 2 that should work for ya. Don't try to be nice, I don't care enough and maybe thus I shouldn't have tried. You want the Smurf, catch me on the client tomorrow. I'll be on under this name.))

ExperimentAlpha

12-14-2012

(It's OK, I already have one. It's well into Lv 3, I should be able to bring it up to 5 tonight or tomorrow morning.)

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExperimentAlpha View Post
(It's OK, I already have one. It's well into Lv 3, I should be able to bring it up to 5 tonight or tomorrow morning.)

((Great. Good luck!))