Blood For Noxus! 2k Upvotes For Kat Skins!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpiritHacker

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annapii View Post
D: I want to live, too!
D: Now I haz a sad.
I suppose I'll need to play Ali... and rush some serious mana regen... so I can spam that aoe heal... to push lane... and get my adc killed... :P

Quote:
:c I got a lot of work to get done. But we all know I'll start it only at 4am after hours of League.
lol. Disregard work, acquire elo. My problem every single day. And it's worse when I don't actually acquire elo.

Annapii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritHacker View Post
D: Now I haz a sad.
I suppose I'll need to play Ali... and rush some serious mana regen... so I can spam that aoe heal... to push lane... and get my adc killed... :P
xD Save the Purple Caster Minions!

Quote:
lol. Disregard work, acquire elo. My problem every single day. And it's worse when I don't actually acquire elo.
I lose Elo. I must not be disregarding work hard enough. Obv.

SpiritHacker

11-08-2012

Quote:
xD Save the Purple Caster Minions!
Because PCMs are obviously more important, and do more damage, than an adc. Even the noobs know this! Otherwise they wouldn't be calling PCMs op and begging for nerfs. Amirite?

Quote:
I lose Elo. I must not be disregarding work hard enough. Obv.
So that's my problem. I thought I just wasn't pro enough to acquire elo, but clearly I am paying too much attention to life. Work must stop, school must stop, breathing must stop. Acquire ALL the elo!

Annapii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Quote:
Because PCMs are obviously more important, and do more damage, than an adc. Even the noobs know this! Otherwise they wouldn't be calling PCMs op and begging for nerfs. Amirite?
PCM most OP.

Quote:
So that's my problem. I thought I just wasn't pro enough to acquire elo, but clearly I am paying too much attention to life. Work must stop, school must stop, breathing must stop. Acquire ALL the elo!
Its all clear to me now!

Annapii

11-08-2012

:| Carry me!

Annapii

11-08-2012

Man what. There's a Silent Night Sona on the enemy team.

Annapii

11-08-2012

Why did I end that game with two HoGs?

Annapii

11-08-2012

I'm somewhat ashamed that I didn't have time to go back to base and sell the second one before the game ended. :|

Annapii

11-08-2012

Guess I'll have to do another ten games to hide it. :c

Rewove

11-08-2012

Quote:
Guess I'll have to do another ten games to hide it. :c
Next game you will rush 3 philo stones.