Update: Timing of End of Season Two

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Revelatiion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-08-2012

They are trying to release a patch + a elo reset at the same time...They are attempting to do way to much.....They should of done the soft reset this Tuesday...then the regular scheduled patch on the following Tuesday...but for some reason they are trying to do them both.....I really don't get why they shoot for the stars when they can barely make it pass the clouds lol

DefectiveAccount

11-08-2012

Would you guys be willing to reconsider giving out forum badges to gold? I know you said you want it to be reserved for the top echelon, but gold is the top 10% of players, which is much higher than what people got Season 1 forum badges allowed for(I believe it was 25%). I understand that you restructured the elo brackets, so that silver is the new bronze, and that bronze is the new unranked, but Gold is the new silver, and both silver and bronze got badges last season. I could understand that you don't want to give it to silver, since that would be below the starting point, but I feel that Gold still deserves it, since Silver got it last season. You would still be able to tell that the gold player isn't as good as the plat player, since they both get different medals, but you get to give the players who grinded for gold something nice with little extra work.

TigerCloud

11-08-2012

Well its great they had time to do the new summoner showcase, the champion skin sale, the twisted tree line recap, and feature another streamer. I mean, its not like they have time for a silly little season 3 patch update....

TakuyaSugi

11-08-2012

Pretty messed up that there's no rough eta of the new patch. I've been having dreams about being Zed

Revelatiion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excalibur45 View Post
Well its great they had time to do the new summoner showcase, the champion skin sale, the twisted tree line recap, and feature another streamer. I mean, its not like they have time for a silly little season 3 patch update....
Good point LOL

XunicorntwinkleX

11-08-2012

im guessing they have several employees and departments. so makes sense they can multi task.

i do think riot should keep us informed in real time about the patch progress, though. unless this is all some sort of sneak surprise they're doing and after the patch we log into something awesome that wasn't previously announced.

Zepe

11-08-2012

patch please ... patch

FrostTech

11-08-2012

3 Days ago last post sweet... Give us an update

Slak3Lk

11-08-2012

God I want to play zed so bad....

ELOGAHMAS

11-08-2012

and the estimated update is.......