@ Kha'Zix players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

donatetome1

11-08-2012

When I lane with Kha'Zix i evolve my Q first. After Q, I usually evolve my E for the refresh during team fights when I'm getting kills/assists. I always evolve my W last and never evolve my R. As for items, I get a Warmongs, a BloodThirster, a Frozen mallet, and then i get an Atmas; the rest of my slots are situational. Hope it helps!

Auspexa

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by donatetome1 View Post
When I lane with Kha'Zix i evolve my Q first. After Q, I usually evolve my E for the refresh during team fights when I'm getting kills/assists. I always evolve my W last and never evolve my R. As for items, I get a Warmongs, a BloodThirster, a Frozen mallet, and then i get an Atmas; the rest of my slots are situational. Hope it helps!
Never trust a guy that spells warmog as "warmong"

Rigglethor

11-08-2012

For me it always comes down to evolving R or W.

R if i find myself needing extra escape potential or tend to focus down single targets often.

W if i'm team fighting way more than i'm picking off targets or live long enough in fights to use it more than once.

Gnarnarwhal

11-08-2012

I like w at 6 for the harass, aoe slow, and pushing power. Then e at 9 for teamfighting. Then q if I'm ahead or R if i'm getting aoe bursted in teamfights. Not having evolved q sucks, but unless you're rolling face w usually helps you be more useful to your team in the mid game

Auspexa

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigglethor View Post
For me it always comes down to evolving R or W.

R if i find myself needing extra escape potential or tend to focus down single targets often.

W if i'm team fighting way more than i'm picking off targets or live long enough in fights to use it more than once.
W is just beyond awesome, idk how people can play Kha without evolved W. Aoe CC, quick farm tool, good poke and also a finisher.

SilentSounds

11-08-2012

W is useless late game without the evolve... so you kinda need it.

M3TASH33P

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffum View Post
I've been evolving Q E R more often than not, purely because I have mecha kha'zix and it looks badass.
This guy knows what hes talking about.

Same reasoning for my evo choices.

Ebullient Shade

11-08-2012

I never upgrade W.
The E upgrade offers too much utility to pass up.
The R upgrade allows you 1 extra cast which is 1 extra slow from passive, which helps with chasing.
The Q upgrade just turns it into an execution move, the dmg becomes insane and you get more AA range.

ChaosX1

11-08-2012

Now that I think about it, I don't feel like I'd max Q until the very end because the execute only activates when they're Isolated and Q already does a crapload of damage when they're isolated.

E is a great evolution.

Upgrade W because it's pretty lackluster without the evolution and having a ranged AoE Wild Cards-ish proc for Unseen Threat is nice.

Giotto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

I play him top. So I level q if I is winning and want to trade. It allows me for freeze while having good trading power. W is good and all but it pushes too hard for a lane you are winning and when you can win trades without it. I don't touch r (evolve it, I level it of course), because if I can get a kill E chase better and hardly do they attack you while you are invisible. I try to be near their back lines while their jungler is most often is the tanky guy in front after my adc.