@Pendragon, a sincere plea from a banned player

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meaty Murican

11-08-2012

Well everytime i play i get this (ALL)(Teemo) OMG this guy is so bad hes playing ap mid and took blue

Lemurmoudy

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJadaris View Post
Idk what the point of this run on sentence was. Nobody is "offended", Pendragon is just useless dead weight who puts forward a terrible face for his company, and should go back to running fansites.
Seriously waht happened? I thot like everybody in the community loved the guy? Some dramas happen?

Lemurmoudy

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crapthebeast View Post
Well everytime i play i get this (ALL)(Teemo) OMG this guy is so bad hes playing ap mid and took blue
Its nothing like that. Im not an elitest were you have to have certain characters or runes. Its just if people arent trying or they just arent measuring up to MY standard, which is a completly dick thing to do, I just rage on them when I really shouldnt.

Doct0r Phil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemurmoudy View Post
Agreed 100 percent. Im just begging for both riots and the communitys forgiveness even tho I do not deserve it what so ever, so I can be the kind of person people want to have in their games.
I would respect you more if you made a new account and started from a fresh slate. That's just me though. I would feel that if you could truck your way up to lvl 30 and encourage low lvl players.....that would show more sincerity than a post on a forum.

You said you are sorry, hopefully people forgive you for your mistakes, and then you move forward with the hands that you are dealt.

GL tho

Lemurmoudy

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knock X3 Penny View Post
I would respect you more if you made a new account and started from a fresh slate. That's just me though. I would feel that if you could truck your way up to lvl 30 and encourage low lvl players.....that would show more sincerity than a post on a forum.

You said you are sorry, hopefully people forgive you for your mistakes, and then you move forward with the hands that you are dealt.

GL tho
Yeah I understand what you are saying, but at the same time that feels like I wouldnt have to work for anything...it would just be a OK CLEAN SLATE LETS PARTY thing, as opposed to knowing im on thin ice so i could actually put good effort into helping.

JKGN

11-08-2012

Who else here is thinking that it's not because the OP didn't get previous warnings, it's because he didn't CHECK HIS EMAIL for it and just claiming he didn't get it.

I think his permaban should serve as your true warning on how you live through life let-alone in a video game

Lemurmoudy

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKGN View Post
Who else here is thinking that it's not because the OP didn't get previous warnings, it's because he didn't CHECK HIS EMAIL for it and just claiming he didn't get it.

I think his permaban should serve as your true warning on how you live through life let-alone in a video game
You can take my words at face value, as you always should in these forums lol. But I know what my email is, and I was never suspended so even If i never received a warning in the mail, I would have noticed a ban and got a reality check.

DrDroo

11-08-2012

"I was once the lowest of the low, and now want to work to redeem myself."

Sounds like the permaban worked. Why make anyone else waste their time keeping an eye on you when you yourself admitted the ban was justified.

Lemurmoudy

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDroo View Post
"I was once the lowest of the low, and now want to work to redeem myself."

Sounds like the permaban worked. Why make anyone else waste their time keeping an eye on you when you yourself admitted the ban was justified.
Because this was the wake up call that I desperately needed, and I want to use it to encourage helping this community.

SavageTomm

11-08-2012

Best of luck bro.