@Pendragon, a sincere plea from a banned player

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tarinis

11-08-2012

Whelp, no more warnings, just permas

Slashiroth

11-08-2012

The fact that you are ASKING for a 2 week ban as if you deserve two weeks, confirms that you were acting sub-human consistently and you know you overstepped the mark too much.

Lemurmoudy

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slashiroth View Post
You played 20 games in a row where every single game you were being a 100% jackass, you basically wanted a perma ban subliminally but didn't think you'd get one, and were hoping for another chance if you did.
No they said something like I recieved 1 report every 39 games. And thats it.

Lemurmoudy

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slashiroth View Post
The fact that you are ASKING for a 2 week ban as if you deserve two weeks, confirms that you were acting sub-human consistently and you know you overstepped the mark too much.
thats pretty slipery slope lol. Im just saying 2 weeks as an alternative too OMG RIOT UN BAN ME YOZ...

Acting like im completely innocent is insulting the intelligence of this community.

Lemurmoudy

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Besteality View Post
While you are completely correct on both points, neither point suggests that a person can't/won't learn their lesson - and perhaps make himself and the community better for it.

Like you, I'm a bit skeptical, but the optimist in me just wants to believe that anyone that shows probable cause for reformation deserves a second chance.

This apology is a good first step imho.

Just my $.02.
thank you for your benefit of the doubt XD i wouldnt normally be that kind,

Dongerium Era

11-08-2012

1 report every 39 games highly unlikely because these days people will report you for giving them advice

Doct0r Phil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemurmoudy View Post
thats pretty slipery slope lol. Im just saying 2 weeks as an alternative too OMG RIOT UN BAN ME YOZ...

Acting like im completely innocent is insulting the intelligence of this community.
Take responsibility for the games you ruined for other people. In every one of those "1 out of 39" games you ruined the game for 9 other people.

Look at it this way, you may have caused people to completely quit the game because of your behaviors. OR you helped cause other people to rage, which in turn, can hurt even more people because you decided to take out your frustrations on other human beings.

If PD gives you back your account and you rage again on people.....then it's on HIM for allowing you to have your account back. That's not fair to him, the community, or you.

Bottom line is.....man up, create a new account, prove everyone wrong by being a positive part of this community.

Lemurmoudy

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crapthebeast View Post
1 report every 39 games highly unlikely because these days people will report you for giving them advice
nope thats what the email said. The decision was based on quantity not quality i think im not sure tho.

Lemurmoudy

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knock X3 Penny View Post
Take responsibility for the games you ruined for other people. In every one of those "1 out of 39" games you ruined the game for 9 other people.

Look at it this way, you may have caused people to completely quit the game because of your behaviors. OR you helped cause other people to rage, which in turn, can hurt even more people because you decided to take out your frustrations on other human beings.

If PD gives you back your account and you rage again on people.....then it's on HIM for allowing you to have your account back. That's not fair to him, the community, or you.

Bottom line is.....man up, create a new account, prove everyone wrong by being a positive part of this community.
Agreed 100 percent. Im just begging for both riots and the communitys forgiveness even tho I do not deserve it what so ever, so I can be the kind of person people want to have in their games.

DrJadaris

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meiu View Post
Wow, wasn't aware the world was full of little baby girls who get offended when other people tell the truth and don't sugar coat it. Your mommies nips are -> that way.
Idk what the point of this run on sentence was. Nobody is "offended", Pendragon is just useless dead weight who puts forward a terrible face for his company, and should go back to running fansites.