THE MOST EPIC PATCH ROUND-UP of EPIC PATCH ROUND-UPS!!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WhattayaBrian

Engineer

11-08-2012
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieMasta View Post
Will we get the season 3 patch in this year?
I have literally no idea when they'll be coming--I cannot speak to that. I just don't want you guys to hype up a bunch of expectations and then be disappointed.

MandyMemory

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

I could have sworn I saw some red say the changes being previewed this week come out early next year.

HeyLPG

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhattayaBrian View Post
I have literally no idea when they'll be coming--I cannot speak to that. I just don't want you guys to hype up a bunch of expectations and then be disappointed.
Isn't that what all these previews are doing?

Professor Maple

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhattayaBrian View Post
I'm hyped and disappointed at the same time. Though currently it isn't worse than "red hot bbq chamber" :P

Morbidanimosity

11-08-2012

FoN removal... Garen and Mundo just died inside .-.

Danage

11-08-2012

YAY! A RED!! lol

Drunut

11-08-2012

If you keep this updated, then I'll keep this page open and bump from time to time. It's nice to have it all in one place instaed of bouncing around the forums and scouring every red thread.

CrimsonFlake

11-08-2012

Best resume ever

Danage

11-08-2012

Trying to keep it up to date... if I have missed anything, please let me know.

Pryotra

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyMemory View Post
I could have sworn I saw some red say the changes being previewed this week come out early next year.
Quote? or link?

If this is true, then heimer is garenteed a 2 year trash heap anniversary. He should be crowned king of the place, he has been there the longest...