@Pendragon, a sincere plea from a banned player

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lemurmoudy

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotWithoutTophat View Post
To have been banned directly, you must have done more than being toxic. I cannot explain it otherwise. So please tell us, what did you do? Hacking, loldropping, elo boosting? To my knowledge, unless a rioter sees your toxic behaviour, cases of verbal abuse are handled by the tribunal. Unless you were trying to slip the system (in pre and afterchat)?

Not trying to accuse you, I'm just curious :P
None of that, I believe the email said something along the lines of I was reported im 39 percent of the games I played. Almost always because of my attitude which I will admit was ABSOLUTELY terrible and unforgivable.

Lemurmoudy

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallenour View Post
No. The community is cruel and heartless, just likes the fields of justice. If I cant work to earn something, there should be no mercy for you my friend. Unless your willing to help me, in which case, FULL PARDON 8D.

Also, If you are willing to help me, ill help you rebuild your account rp wise, and ill help you lvl through to 30 if youll play ranked with me.
My s3 resolution was to only play diana...like I did all the way to 1900 elo XD. So fk it we can do leona diana bot lane..THE MOST LORE BASED BOT KILL LANE IN HISTORY...thots?

DrJadaris

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
Contrary to popular belief, I'm out of the ban-deciding game these days, although I will give an opinion.

My stance is:

- You knew your behavior was abysmal yet decided to act that way anyway
- You knew the potential consequences, you just thought you'd have a chance to get out of it before

Sounds like you were trying to get away with as much as you could and it bit you. I think that's pretty inexcusable. The Tribunal is one tool we have, but it's not the only tool.
Out of the ban deciding game, but still the same abrasive ******bag that got you canned from interacting with the community in the first place. Sounds like you're the one who should be permabanned.

Alienwizard

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwangeBoy View Post
For all the people responding to me, i submitted a support ticket when I was banned, and the red that responded clearly stated "we dont give out perma bans unless you have been temp banned at least 4 times." so yeah.

and for all the people saying read the ToS. Please, be my guest and go make a poll that asks players if theyve read the whole ToS, and i can almost gaurantee you atleast 80% of all players dont readit, they scroll though it and just click i agree
It doesnt matter if you have read it or not. Riot also stated that lol. If you dont read, its your own fault not theirs.

You dont have to read the ToS to know that you shouldnt be a dick to people.

Lemurmoudy

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJadaris View Post
Out of the ban deciding game, but still the same abrasive ******bag that got you canned from interacting with the community in the first place. Sounds like you're the one who should be permabanned.
....O.o that grammar....

CapnCookies

11-08-2012

^ you sir, should not create another account.

xBeWarnedx

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueWallpaper View Post
The system needs tweaking though. When you get honor you find out after a game, but when you get reported you basically have no idea. So you really have absolutely zero insight into the fact that your behavior is excessive. If it flashed up after a game that you'd been reported, like honor, you'd have a chance to think 'geeze I'm getting reported and I thought my behavior wasn't that bad' and then modify your behavior. (Note this is a general point and really anything to do with this case.)

You need sum1 holding your hand the whole time telling you what is and what isnt right?

You should know this by yourself.

Cursing swearing is bad, if you see a teamate having a rough game, give him pointers, not insults.

ZeroKuno

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemurmoudy View Post
So I just got permanently banned, from an investigation from a support team, while never being banned from the tribunal. Was my behavior absolutely awful, terrible, and just unbelievably toxic to the community? Yes, yes it was. I was the biggest son of a ***** on the planet, and I would bring my real life stress into this game and then harass innocent players that weren't meeting my standard which is 100% wrong no matter what way you spin it, you have zero right to attack and hurt others.

But being this is my first time ive been banned...no warning, nothing... I want to make an honest plead to BOTH riot and the community.

First the community, I want to apologize to the gold and platinum players that I ruined your game, absolutely thats what I did and you had EVERY right in the world to report me, I accept that. I want to make a SINCERE and HONEST attempt at redemption, to be one of those players that goes above and beyond the summoners code to try and help out the community by being upstanding. No cursing, no afking, no harrassing teammates, I want to be that guy everyone looks up to, even tho I was once the lowest of the low. If you could find it in your hearts, I really want to try and redeem myself.

And second to Riot. I love this game, I love your company, and even tho its sometimes rough I love this community. I was being an immature, outrageously awful jerk face, and I completely understand if your verdict is final. But I really really want a chance to be a shinning example of what the threat a ban could be. I never actually thought I would be posting something like this given I was never even warned, but I know what I did was wrong, and as an adequate punishment...I want to plead for a 2 week suspension, as a LAST AND ABSOLUTELY final warning for me to change my ways, and be a shinning example for this community.

Sincerely, Lemurmoudy
I think Lyte posted somewhere that when they go through manual checks and find people that are toxic they would be permabanned on the spot.

I would need to find that post where he said it though so I don't just spout nonsense.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...40813#28540813

I think I found it here. That's the manual sweep and the tribunal can't wait for that.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...e+manual+sweep

This is another one.

CapnCookies

11-08-2012

In fact, you should uninstall. toxic players kill the community

Bigricky

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBeWarnedx View Post
You need sum1 holding your hand the whole time telling you what is and what isnt right?

You should know this by yourself.

Cursing swearing is bad, if you see a teamate having a rough game, give him pointers, not insults.
every time i respectfully give constructive critique to another player I get spammed with "____ you bigricky" and reported. how come LoL didn't warn me about this community in the new "fun facts" displayed at the start of every game?