@Pendragon, a sincere plea from a banned player

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Illyriomysterio

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
Haha, I'll let you know eventually.
Are you a wizard now? That'd be neat.

Lemurmoudy

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roidrage22 View Post
No you had your chance that's what the other warning, 3 day ban, and two week ban was for
you didnt read. I didnt recieve a warning, a suspension, or a week ban.

Just boom, swift and decisive.

AotW King

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roidrage22 View Post
No you had your chance that's what the other warning, 3 day ban, and two week ban was for
This man most certainly read the thread

OwangeBoy

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
Contrary to popular belief, I'm out of the ban-deciding game these days, although I will give an opinion.

My stance is:

- You knew your behavior was abysmal yet decided to act that way anyway
- You knew the potential consequences, you just thought you'd have a chance to get out of it before

Sounds like you were trying to get away with as much as you could and it bit you. I think that's pretty inexcusable. The Tribunal is one tool we have, but it's not the only tool.
despite this, riot has continually stated that perma bans are only handed out after being temp banned 4 times i thought? if thats not the case anymore, i tihnk the community deserves to know that they can be perma banned at any given time to save a lot of souls out there.

GrandeGlande

11-08-2012

This should be stickied so more players know that their toxic acts have consequences.
gg Riot

AotW King

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwangeBoy View Post
despite this, riot has continually stated that perma bans are only handed out after being temp banned 4 times i thought? if thats not the case anymore, i tihnk the community deserves to know that they can be perma banned at any given time to save a lot of souls out there.

I assume OP was so bad they just said no and slit his accounts throat

Lemurmoudy

11-08-2012

Quote:
I think the explanation is that the tribunal is the player run verdict but riot still has the administrators that can investigate on their own, not entirely sure.

I Enjoy Support

11-08-2012

Quote:

Jeebus buddy, I already explained this to you!

Taken, word for word, from the Terms of Use -

Quote:
E. Suspension/Termination.

By Riot Games. RIOT GAMES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY OR DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR NO REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU, AND WITH NO LIABILITY OF ANY KIND TO YOU. Additionally, Riot Games may stop offering and/or supporting the Game at any time. For purposes of explanation and not limitation, most Account suspensions, terminations and/or deletions are the result of violation of this Agreement, the EULA, the Privacy Policy, or the Summonerís Code (defined below). Accounts terminated by Riot Games shall not be reinstated under any conditions whatsoever.

Illyriomysterio

11-08-2012

Quote:
Or they could just not be toxic so that Riot didn't have to supply the means for people to narrowly avoid being banned.

Sevorast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Quote:
riot isnt supposed to just hand out perma bans, u need to be banned atleast 4 time before that can happen. since you are saying you were never given a warning, yet a perma ban, i believe your ban should be lifted
Riot isn't supposed to? Says who? You?

Riot can ban you for as long as they like, any time they like, for any reason they like, and they don't have to justify it to you or anyone else.