Preseason Itemization Preview

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

orc72

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroughtMyFgame View Post
So Sivir's AAs, Q, and W are gonna proc BC's armor shred?

Think I know what FotM is gonna be.
Shyvana.
In dragon form she can get the full stacks of blackcleaver off on the entire enemy team in two seconds (qing twice), plus her e gives her another 15% armor shred.
combine that with a misfortunes who has a last whispers ultimate and you got yourself a dead team no matter what they built =p

teiKirisi

11-08-2012

Quote:
The Black Cleaver

+45 Attack Damage
+10% Cooldown Reduction
+10 Armor Penetration
Passive: Dealing physical damage to an enemy reduces their Armor by 5% for 6 seconds. This effect stacks up to 5 times on the same target.
im asking, anything of theese abilitis will be UNIQUE Passive ? i think this will be too strong,

setchftw

11-08-2012

I am actually very excited to hear this new idea. Spicing up the items in my opinion wouldn't hurt at all. My only request is to look into more items for support champs or at least some upgrades. (A new support champion would be nice but that is for another thread)

DisplacedSOCK

11-08-2012

You should introduce one-time use items. Or other usable items with a massive cooldown. That would give so much variety in what people can invest in. Long-term items for their final build, or 'disposable items' to pick up easier kills.

BatDuck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by teiKirisi View Post
im asking, anything of theese abilitis will be UNIQUE Passive ? i think this will be too strong,
The debuff will be unique, so if multiple people apply the effect will still only stack 5 times on the 1 person.

Yoruichi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

I never respond to these PSA's. But Xyph, these changes seem well thought out, and it's nice that you share the thought process behind the changes with us. Very cool stuff.

Korp JackPillow

DeathKila

11-08-2012

Woah woah woah. I heavily favored Black Cleaver over Last Whisper on certain AD carries that could apply stacks quickly, like Tristana and Ezreal. Because of the higher AD and attack speed, it outdamages LW at targets below 200 armor, and the attack speed scales amazingly anyways with your existing PD and IE. I even ran armor penetration marks to facilitate this synergy.

This option is now removed from my AD carry build, because without the attack speed and AD, LW will pretty much outperform every time. Is there going to be similar item that fulfills this role?

I understand that you wanted to remove or change some niche items, and this might be the reason why you opted to remake Black Cleaver as opposed to making a new item altogether, but I really don't think Black Cleaver needed that change. It really hurts to lose the option from my AD carry itemization.

Toxic Toothpick

11-08-2012

I look forward to being able to build Archangel's Staff again.
Way back when it was my favorite AP item, followed by Rod of Ages.

jon7088

11-08-2012

My parents took my computer I'm so pissed lol