Morello Introduces Preseason Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zacaelus

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckNorrisGG View Post
Hail noble citizen, i wish to converse with you oh great nerfmaster,
can you make a unicorn champion PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEE <3 ?
Unicorn? Soraka? o.O

Zacaelus

11-08-2012

How about buffing gold per ten runes & mastery? You know you should really make the gold per ten items better so they are actually useful & not just taking up space. Give it better stats & other passives to help out a bit more... =/

GoodwicK

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gone12 View Post
flash cd raised again?!

edit : those down votesman...
I think flash is fine where it's at.. if teams are forcing fights late in the game, it's not like flash is up for every fight

nerfing flash even more is just going to make some other retarded summoner spells op and shift the power balance. i like flash where it is!

Fuzen Ryuu

11-08-2012

I would suggest moving Smite to Summoner's Wrath, moving Heal to Summoner's Insight (as you already plan to do) and lastly (especially since defense in the primary use) move Flash to Summoner's Resolve. I think this would work out allot better for Summoner's, AND even out Wrath, Resolve and Insight with 5 summoner skills each. As it currently stands they are 4 in Wrath 6 in Resolve and 5 in Insight. The current plans will leave it at 4 in Wrath 5 in Resolve and 6 in Insight.

RhinOSS

11-08-2012

It seems all too often that teams are burdened with an AFK player from the beginning of a game.... What I would love to see is some way of Riot addressing that issue. Perhaps something like if an entire team can report a player AFK at the beginning of a match then the game could count as a win for whatever team wins, but will not add a loss to whatever team loses. That way if a team with 4 form the start manages to win, they can be rewarded for their skill of winning a 4v5, and the other team doesn't get punished for losing or winning what was already an unfair fight. But the team with 4 losing doesn't cost them a rating loss or any damage to their stats.

Stelthhunter

11-08-2012

plz fix the 30min wait for dodgeing a ranked match. . . it's so bull**** that i have 2 wait 30min cuz my team trolled and went 4 ad carries. thats not fair at all that i have to wait that long when there the trolls. on top of that it was my 1st dodge of the day totally bull****

Stelthhunter

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzen Ryuu View Post
I would suggest moving Smite to Summoner's Wrath, moving Heal to Summoner's Insight (as you already plan to do) and lastly (especially since defense in the primary use) move Flash to Summoner's Resolve. I think this would work out allot better for Summoner's, AND even out Wrath, Resolve and Insight with 5 summoner skills each. As it currently stands they are 4 in Wrath 6 in Resolve and 5 in Insight. The current plans will leave it at 4 in Wrath 5 in Resolve and 6 in Insight.
i disagree on smite. . . it should be ignite thats moved 2 wraths. i myself like to jungle supports all the time so moving smite to wrath only will kill the posibilty of any supporty jungler

TheConn

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stelthhunter View Post
plz fix the 30min wait for dodgeing a ranked match. . . it's so bull**** that i have 2 wait 30min cuz my team trolled and went 4 ad carries. thats not fair at all that i have to wait that long when there the trolls. on top of that it was my 1st dodge of the day totally bull****
The 30 min wait is good because a person can be a troll by leaving, wait 5 mins, then do the same thing. But you need to calm down, maybe they actually had a plan, you just need to wait it out. The swearing was NOT needed, and the 30 min should stay in place, not only because of the trolls, but if a person truly needs to leave, they, one: shouldn't be on in the first place, and two; this is to discourage things like what you did, just see it out man, and fill in what you need to.

iTumbl3

11-08-2012

so much change all at once :/ which is k, but I don't want league to turn into something I might not want to play...so much money dumped into it.

i love snowmen

11-08-2012

I honestly love everything in the update but I personally think flash has a long enough cool down ... Sadly I seem to almost always die when there are only a few seconds left (and yes I invest on the cool down for flash already)